AP effect

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

AP effect

Postby piratepride » Wed May 22, 2024 12:33 pm

Usually every time this year most of us NFL fans dream of playoffs and free agency signings. We look upon our healthy set of players and dream of what could be with optimism in our eyes. Most years I’m very optimistic and look at reasons we “could” go all the way.
This year feels different! I’m more optimistic this year as opposed to last.
The coach AP effect- guys have come on of late and voiced or hinted at the coaching culture shift and it was very evident in the way our defense finished last year once he took over. I’m hopeful we’ll get better this year with the majority of the starters set to return and Wilkins in the mix.
Maxx Crosby- a lot of the defensive players have attached themselves to Maxx’s hip and stayed in Vegas all offseason to train with him in their attempt to catch his “ lightning in the bottle”. A lot of players this year speak about trying to match his effort and seriousness. This attitude will be infectious in telling you.
AOC- Aiden looks like a man that is hitting his stride in year two and unwilling to be beaten out by Minshew. Let’s hope his ascension continues.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum