The Las Vegas Patr*ots

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

The Las Vegas Patr*ots

Postby silver & black » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:16 pm

I might just have to take some time off from this team. I will always be a Raiders fan... but, I can't stomach this shit any longer. Now we sign Phillip Dorsett.... another fucking Patr*ot!

Mark Davis is a fucking tool. Dave Ziegler is a fucking tool. Josh McDickhead is the biggest fucking tool. There is not one team that has had success under the Patr*ot way other than the Patr*ots. All have been dismal failures. McDickhead destroyed the Raiders in just one season. We get rid of DC..... just to sign DC injury prone...lol.

Yea.... I'm drinking right now, but tell me I'm wrong. I'll wait.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: The Las Vegas Patr*ots

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 pm

This too shall pass. These guys are plugging holes, I think they're really looking to this draft to put their stamp on. I think the 3rd we got for Waller may be ammo to trade up for the QB they want. I think that's what everything is going to hinge on for them, is the QB. They need to know what type of passer they're going to be building around.

Jimmy G ain't it. He's just a (relatively) cheap temp who has the potential to get us close to the playoffs if some other things fall into place.

And who knows guys? MAYBE... sometimes long shots pay off. Just MAYBE this could turn out to be our modern day Gannon signing. Maybe those injuries were flukes and it's all out of his system. Maybe he just needs back into McD's offense. Maybe he just hasn't had the right OC to ask just the right things of him.

Tell me S&B, what did you say when we signed Gannon to be our starting QB? I bet you were fucking PISSSSED OFF, am I right?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:44 pm

Let's just say I wasn't happy about signing Gannon...lol. But, Gannon wasn't injuered all the time. You're right... starnge things happen , and sometimes shit turns to gold. Look at how a 6th round draft pick ended up being the GOAT. I guess I'm really getting bent about McDumbass signing all the ex Patr*ots. Enough already!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:25 pm

So... rumor is that Jimmy Glass has failed his physical. You can't make this shit up. Thanks Josh... you fucking douche.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:36 am

Well he’s signed and sealed, so I guess they fudged his test. When was the last time the guy actually played a game anyway?

Brace both his knees, put a flack jacket on him, throw him out there and if he does, so be it.

It’s not like this guy was ever running for 500 yds or some shit. He’s a statue. Do your best to protect him and he’ll make better decisions and better throws than Carr did until he breaks.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:48 pm

Hoyer...LOL! I wonder how many more Patr*ots McDickhead can sign. :lol:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:46 am

silver & black wrote:Hoyer...LOL! I wonder how many more Patr*ots McDickhead can sign. :lol:

Maybe a trade for Mac Jones?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum