33%
No
33%
Fire the bum already
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: Is Josh McDaniels Really That Bad?

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:32 pm

It's apparent that this team (staff) is tanking the season. It's also apparent that McDoosh and Marck knew that was the plan from the start. I have no hope that it will be for the best. I know DR is all for it, but I'm not so sure. If this was/is the plan..... it is an absolute must that Carr is gone... and Bryce Young is drafted. It still stinks to high heavan that this team/management did this to us...... with so much talent on this team. There is no possible way that this team, that went to the playoffs last year after so much adversity, could possibly suck this bad with even more talent. This is intentional.... and not well hidden. As a long time fan of this team........... FUCK Marck for this!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:15 pm

Okay..... I'm not a big Carr fan. Having said that..... he is being screwed... fed to the lions. Mark and McDoosh have an agenda. It is sooooo evident. It's going to backfire. The Nation is going to have their say, and Mark is going to lose. We can't do anything about what is going on, but Mark is going to feel the wrath.

So..... we draft Bryce Young (maybe). So what? The defense sucks. The offense sucks. The coach sucks. The coaching staff sucks. The owner sucks. Where do we go from there?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:52 am

Stop with that shit, S&B. I watched him throw the fuckin' ball high, behind, low and to the opposition all year long, I don't feel sorry for the fuckin prick at all. Even as Maxx and Jacobs were winning the SEA game, Carr was throwing 2 picks. He's a fucking bum who should have been frog-marched out of here 4 years ago.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:27 am

Seen enough yet? I have.

I knew they would lose to the Rams... and a QB that has been there for 5 minutes...lol. Every time the talking heads and YouTube fools get excited and start with the "this team is dangerous.... everyone is scared of the Raiders" bullshit, I know the bottom is going to fall out...lol.

McDickhead is not a head coach and Patrick Graham isn't what he was was supposed to be. Carr is not the reason they lost this game... coaching and playing consrevative with a lead is what lost this game. If they finish 9-8 I'll be shocked.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:30 am

The time has come to part ways with Carr. He was outplayed by a rookie! I wouldn't mind if we pick up Baker Mayfield in the off season... he'd be a hell of a lot more productive than Carr, just because of his attitude!

McDaniels is just horrible. Too bad we're stuck with the dickhead for a while. All this talent and he can't figure out how to use it...lol. We have the best WR in the game.... McDick never uses him...lol. I guess we have officially taken over the Cleveland mantra... Next year!...lol.

I can't wait to see how bad they fuck up the draft!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:00 pm

McDaniels is no doubt a clown. I hate him but Brady didn’t seem to have problems winning with him. Carr is the biggest clown bum on in the league. Again he can’t beat a rookie QB! Carr has best reciever in league all pro RB exc… still a fucking bum. Get rid of him. Should have happened 5 years ago. As long as Carr is QB we have zero chance. Let him go cry somewhere else. He’s an embarrassment

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum