Carr fucking sucks!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Carr fucking sucks!

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:43 pm

silver & black wrote:Carr has been benched for the last two games. Are you ready for Brady to be your QB next year?

Absolutely!! Brady, Garapolo anybody!! This is a great day when this team finally drops this average QB that most Raiders fans think is Joe Montana. He gets out dueled by fuckin rookie QBS! Guy has had all pro o lines, receivers, all pro RB exc…. Common denominator? Again Carr sucks!! If you wanna go 6 & 10 every year Carr is your guy. Move the fuck on! He’ll never win shit for any team let alone shitty Raiders team.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:26 pm

I hear you. I honestly don't know how I could handle Brady being a Raider. I'll figure it out if it happens...lol.

It's time to move on from Carr. I don't hate the guy....... but it's time. Personally, I would love to pick up Baker Mayfield. He has an attitude a mile wide.... I love it! No, he isn't a top 10 QB, but he has moxy! We aren't drafting the next franchise QB in this draft. Jimmy G is okay if that's how it goes. I still think Brady is the guy next year. Lamar Jackson is another that comes to mind.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:15 am

I just heard the Carr news too. Damn man, full of mixed emotions. I haven’t been this attached to a QB since Gannon. He’s definitely one of the most hated /loved guy in Raider nation let alone the outside world. I can say I got to watch him in person at his last home game at Allegiant.
Anyway, what’s next? Brady, Rodgers, Lamar, Zappe, swap with NE for Mac Jones and picks?
Trade up a few spots for rookie QB?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:52 am

Hell no on Mac Jones! I wouldn't trade up for any QB in this draft.... we need to fix the O line and defense with this draft. There will be a few serviceable QB's available at the end of the season. I'm not sure any of it really matters as long as Mak Davis owns the team. He's the biggest problem.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:56 am

Stidham played ....ok. We should have won the game. As usual, the D gives up the double digit lead to lose the game. IMO... the D is the biggest concern going into next season. Graham isn't the guy for the job. We need to address the D in the draft and FA before anything else... even O line.

At this point, I don't care who plays QB. If you can't stop the other team from scoring, you can't win.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:59 pm

Stidham played pretty well for his 1st start and limited practice time. Hopefully they re sign him whatever thier plan is at the position moving forward.
We go defense all the way no matter what.
1. Penetrating DT with the #6 overall
2. Best available LB or CB with the pick we potentially receive by trading Carr
3. Sign a big time defensive free agent with the money we’ll save in not having Carr
4. Sign or draft a safety to upgrade

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum