Carr fucking sucks!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Carr fucking sucks!

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:04 pm

Carr fucking sucks!. I'm tiered of reading how he does in practice..... how he's so in tune with everyone. FUCK HIM!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: Carr fucking sucks!

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Same old shit. How many times this team get up 17-23 points and blow it? Pathetic shit. Carr is not a good QB. How long they sticking with him? Another 8 years?

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:08 pm

At home??? Unbelievable. Season always over by week 3 for us. I guess Carr couldn’t muster any scoring in 2nd half.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:11 pm

Carr blows goats. He throws way too many ints. He sucks ass in crunch time. This team is pathetic.... again. no coach or GM can fix this fucking team.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:14 pm

silver & black wrote:Carr blows goats. He throws way too many ints. He sucks ass in crunch time. this team is oathetic.... again. no coach or GM can fix this fucking team.

Yeah it’s just the same bullshit for 20 years. Makes being a fan suck. Blow the shit up! Trade Carr I don’t give a fuck! Now he’s got his buddy one of the best in league & he still can’t do shit. Tom Brady would have put that game away up 17-0

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 am

I don't think McDaniels' playcalling in the 2nd half was very good at all. Reminded me a lot of Gruden turtle'ing up with a lead only to lose it all. That said, THIS is what lost us the game:

Derek Carr 2nd half and OT stats:

FIVE possessions. 7/16, 44% completion rate, 44 yds passing

FIVE attempts to get some first downs and put this game out of reach. Five attempts to keep Murray off the field. Or hey - here's an idea - score a few more points.

Some highlights that might interest some of you:

Our first possession of the 4th Q was 3 straight incomplete passes to Adams/Hollins/Moreau followed by a punt.

Our only score after the first half happened after a 47-yd DPI call against Hollins.

We ran the ball 9 times vs 16 passes after the first half.

I didn't bother counting up ToP. Suffice to say it was lopsided.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:19 am

Orlovsky takes down Carr. This Sanjit dude is as turd, he wants to act like he's right all the time, even though he has defended Carr an d blamed our shit on everything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVp4ZQ-BfE

I've been saying all along to the defenders who want to blame everyone else it's fucking BULLSHIT. The weapons are there, people are getting open for Carr. He just doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, he's staring down his #1 reads, and even when he has a wide open guy he's throwing it in the sky or the fucking dirt.

That throw to the middle of the end zone that went through Waller's hands that everyone's calling a drop.... That was a bad decision and he threw it too late and too fucking hard from that distance. It reminded me a lot fo the play where Russ Wilson got picked off in the end zone in the SB throwing right into the middle of the defense with fucking defenders all over the fucking place.

Guys, we're lucky Waller came out of this game without some kind of major injury, Carr hung him out to get killed twice that I saw.

Then there was the one down the sideline where Waller only got one hand on it, everyone calling that a drop. How bout this, folks? How bout 9-year PROFESSIONAL, $30M Raiders QB Derek fucking Carr hits his motherfucking WIDE OPEN targets with good fucking passes? Why don't we ask for that instead of circus layout catches from 245-lb guys on overthrown balls?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 am

Another GREAT video. Also talking about Orlovsky's comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_wn74L2zsM

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 pm

After cooling down a bit: I can't blame Carr for this loss. Waller is just mailing it in right now. Too many passes 'right there' and dropped from Waller and Renfroe. Carr isn't the guy I want leading my team, but I have to be honest and call it as I see it.. McDaniels can blow me. Run the fucking ball!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Carr has been benched for the last two games. Are you ready for Brady to be your QB next year?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum