What happened to Tenebrous?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

What happened to Tenebrous?

Postby blazin1 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:52 pm

I haven't heard from a lot of people that used to post here. Maybe politics made people too soft...

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: What happened to Tenebrous?

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:04 am

So I talked to Tenbrous some offline years ago. He went through a VERY nasty divorce that really changed his life. Tore him up. I think that a lot of things that used to be important to him just aren't anymore.That's all I can really say, I haven't talked to him since the divorce finalized, which was years ago.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:27 pm

I can relate. I got divorced at 54. I didn't see it coming. I lost all of my financial security. I kept the house because she didn't want it. I am in my last 3 months of alimony. I went through years of hell before finally being able to see some light. I am retiring in September at 63, while still working under the table. Sometimes God knows best, even if you can't see it. I have the house paid off. I live alone with my American Bulldog, Moose. He's my 120 lb. baby boy...lol. Maybe there will be another woman in my life....... but I aint looking!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:32 am

Yeah, my own divorce was finalized in 2011. I remember being in a knock-down drag-out with a forum member at the time (shock, right?) and him saying "no wonder your wife left you" or some shit like that. I think that was BlackReign back then.

But that's why Tenebrous was pinging me, because he knew I'd been through the shit recently and he wanted some assurance/advice/support. He was still in the "I can't believe this is happening to me" stage. Fucking women.

Anyway, I spent almost 2 years on my own just me and my kids, basically for the first time in my life, but I just celebrated my 10-yr anniversary with my 2nd wife. Both my kids are in college now. I'm about to get serious with my career, see if I can dig into some bigger money.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:42 pm

Good for you, DR. Glad to hear things are working out for you. I lost my job of 30 years to the scamdemic. I make half of what I used to make working under the table for cash. I wanted to wait to retire, but I need the money, so.....

I'm comfortable living alone.... just me and the dog. I have dated a few women, one for almost a year, but it just never works out. If I was 10 years younger I would hit the job market hard and try to make some money, but I'm too old.... no one wants to hire a 63 year old guy...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:44 pm

Could be political, life change or even death. Hopefully not death. That’s all you need Silver! The bulldog is fucking awesome. I had to put my dog down recently because of congestive heart failure. I been a fucking mess ever since. Dogs are way cooler than people. Especially these woke faggots of today. I filled out application to adopt from shelter still waiting to hear from them hopefully I get the rescue dog. Fuckin inflation is insane that POS Biden & his clown show. Fuck him in both ears! Hopefully this dude Tenebrous is doing well

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:30 am

Thanks, Forbidden. I hear ya on dogs.... way better than people. I hope you get a new buddy. I agree with you 100% on Biden and the clown show!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum