JC Jackson OUT week 1 v Raiders!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

JC Jackson OUT week 1 v Raiders!

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:14 am

Sooo... Feel sorry for all those chumps who bet the lines on LAC being favored against us.

If Mack and Bosa don't completely wreck our O, and based on the incredible screen game I saw in our first preseason game I don't think that will be possible, then we should shank these powder blue fucks.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: JC Jackson OUT week 1 v Raiders!

Postby blazin1 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Sooo... Feel sorry for all those chumps who bet the lines on LAC being favored against us.

If Mack and Bosa don't completely wreck our O, and based on the incredible screen game I saw in our first preseason game I don't think that will be possible, then we should shank these powder blue fucks.

I'm still worried about the offensive line protecting Carr, but that screen game was sick 100%!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: JC Jackson OUT week 1 v Raiders!

Postby piratepride » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:29 pm

I heard he’s out too and started doing back flips lol! Believe it or not I have money on us over Chargers too. My co worker went to Vegas a few weeks back and I handed him $210 to place two separate bets for me.
I got a parlay in for only $10 for Chiefs, Raiders, Falcons, Denver to win week one. If this small bet hits I’ll win $170. The other slip I have in is on 4 teams and I hit $800! Just in time for my week 2 trip to sin city.
Have you all read up on how to offense has looked in joint practices? Adams and Renfrow have been running circles around everyone. Hope our O line holds up..

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum