Time for Carr to go.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Time for Carr to go.

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:16 am

As far as I'm concerned, we could play Mariota starting right now because with Carr, this season is over. He's cooked, he's burned out. Fucking guy has PTSD, he's a head case. Subliminally he is convinced he can't do anything right on the field.

After D Jax fumbled, Carr couldn't do anything right again. He gets shell-shocked, something big happens and he doesn't trust ANYTHING anymore. Not himself, not his receivers, not his OL, not his play calls.

The fact that Olson is now the guy trying to game plan things is NOT helping anything, but Carr simply can't perform anymore.

That was a really bad Chiefs D, he made it look like the '02 Bucs. And last game he made the Giants look like the 85 Bears.

I'd love to get the Corral kid out of Ole Miss. It's time to draft our future and stop wasting time with the past.

OR, fuck it. Sign Rodgers or Wilson. I'm all for that shit.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Time for Carr to go.

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:45 pm

This team will be lucky to win another game. Other than Renfroe, no one can catch the ball.

The Gruden thing killed this team... along with the dumb fuck Ruggs. It's always something with this team.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:17 am

You guys know I've been the biggest Carr advocate, but it's Mariota time. Carr is finally done! Time to see if we have something in Mariota, and if he can stay healthy the rest of the way.
Going into next year, I think we need to throw the kitchen sink at Aaron Rodgers and Devante Adams as a package deal. We need to take a page out if the Broncos playbook and buy our superbowl with Rodgers as they did with Manning.
Aaron can still pick apart a defense, just need to improve our o line some.

Getting back to Carr, dead you are absolutely correct. He's cooked. Too many shit to have gone through the past 8 years let alone just this year! I hate losing, but maybe the world will get to see how bad the NFL fucked both Gruden and the Raiders when they see how fucked up we play. The look on Carr's face sitting on the sideline told me we were just about done.

Wonder what other shit is going on behind closed doors?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:03 am

I’m with you on Rodgers. This team has never swung for the fences with a move like that. Make it happen! Maybe we could work out a deal that sends Carr to GB.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum