Nassib comes out as gay

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Nassib comes out as gay

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Exactly what we needed, the world’s biggest locker room distraction. Fucking wonderful.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Nassib comes out as gay

Postby blazin1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:10 am

What a fag!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby piratepride » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:50 pm

With the NFL trying to repair its whole image, ( domestic battery and racism) do you think Goodell has a meeting with the head of officiating about giving us a fair shake?
My 1st thought was...jeez what a faggottttt lol. Then I'm sitting there thinking why I couldn't put my finger on it sooner. Maybe he's the pitcher in the relationship lol.
Then I started thinking about any possible distractions this could bring with the non stop media attention all freakin day long. Until I watched Nassib's video. Hopefully the media respects his wshes to decline any future interviews during the season.
My personal take- Live and let live! So long as he's not trying to make me gay, or kissing in a mall in front of my kid, who cares if he takes it in the blow hole lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:05 pm

On a serious note- Carl's jersey is now the #1 selling jersey in all of sports! I figured all the leftists would flock to buy his shit.
The NFL has got to realize all eyes will be on Carl and the Raiders this year right? Don't even get me started on what's gonna happen if we cut him this season. That's another subject for a separate thread.
I think alot more people will be tuning in on Sunday just to watch this fool. So you would think maybe the refs will give us a fair shake understanding this...right?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:05 am

I'm sick of fags and their bullshit. The Raiders should can the dude.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:32 am

I’m with blazin. I don’t understand this need to announce to the world what they fuck. I mean, I hope Darius Philon doesn’t post a. Video telling everyone he had sex with his goat next.

Nobody needs to know what you fuck for God’s sake, especially if you’re an abnormality. Just stfu.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:33 am

DeadRinger wrote:I’m with blazin. I don’t understand this need to announce to the world what they fuck. I mean, I hope Darius Philon doesn’t post a video telling everyone he has sex with his goat next.

Nobody needs to know what you fuck for God’s sake, especially if you’re an abnormality. Just stfu.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:20 pm

When he was always talking about nailing the QB who knew that’s what he meant. I heard he made team captain. Of the good ship lollipop. Carl likes his Johnny Cakes tall. Nassib is a come from behind kind of guy. Fuckin disgrace. It goes from Lyle Alzedo in 83 to this finuc in 2021. I’m sure all the finucs that bought his jersey are rely Raiders fans right? And now it’s coming out that we are the team that insulted Brady. We should have done anything to get him instead we already got a major distraction with this fuckin flombay DE so all we’ll be hearing about is Nassib & his dick sucking. He was about to get cut! They can’t cut him now. Season is already a fuckin mess.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum