We get Moehrig BUT

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

We get Moehrig BUT

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:04 pm

They’re saying he has a BACK PROBLEM!

So we import INJURY into a culture of INJURY!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: We get Moehrig BUT

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:08 pm

AND we gave up our 4th rounder to get him, and Mayock does solid damage in The 4th round.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:32 pm

I'm still happy we got the #1 safety. Straight ball hawk. I would've been fine with getting him at #17, I could care less if his back is sore. Hoping he doesn't have some major shit going on, but early word is he hurt it working out. After reaching 8n round 1, this made my day.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:46 pm

Well I hurt my neck working out when I was maybe 24. At the age of 38 I suddenly couldn’t stand up for longer than 30 seconds, I had 2 ruptured discs. And at the age of 43 finally had to have 2-level fusion surgery.

So you’ll say yeah, he’ll be long done with football at the age of 38. Uh, but it’s a terrible comparison because I didn’t spend years slamming my body time and time and time and time again into other guys. If I had, those discs probably wouldn’t have lasted a year.

Spine problems a FUCKING BITCH.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 pm

I hear you, he just said he's 100% , time will tell.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sat May 01, 2021 11:52 pm

Yeah, Mayock said our doctors gave him a total bill of health, so that’s a good thing. That kid BETTER beat out Heath and be starting g at FS. He was supposed to be a first rounder and best in this class, after all.

So we should be starting 2 rookies this season. And I expect the majority of rest of our young guys to take a big step forward. Primarily Ruggs, Edwards, Moreau, Ferrell, Arnette, Mullen and Abram.

And i expect Littleton to have a blockbuster season.

That’s 5 starters on defense, almost half of them, at least 1 at every level and basically our entire d-backfield, who I expect to ball out, to take to Gus like fish to water.

I have high hopes for Isaiah Johnson and John Simpson but still don’t expect to see them very much in 2021. Would love to see those kids break out though.

I think we’ve seen about all we’re going to get out of Crosby, I think his ceiling is about 10 sacks, which is fine. But he’s going to cough up some PT this season with both Ngakoue and Koonce on the roster, and Nassib still here as well. Of course, they may take the RDE spot instead, and kick. Cle inside on rush downs. But still, there’s more talent off the edge this season for sure, and a DC who knows how to get pressure.

I really don’t think Amik Robertson is going to make it in this league, tbh. I saw nothing from the kid. Not even a flash here or there. Just a disaster.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Fri May 07, 2021 7:19 am

Not sure what happened to Amik Robertson, my guess is the shortened training camp. As it is Paul Guenther has a complicated terminology playbook, toss in a 1st year zoom camp and you have a disaster. He played like he was thinking too much.
If Corey Littleton couldn't grasp it something is very wrong...his words not mine! Amik has all the tools, he needs reps amd anotjer shot. If he doesn't figure it out soon, the Hobbs pick will come in handy.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum