Key to 2014 Draft and Future of the Raiders!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Key to 2014 Draft and Future of the Raiders!

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:12 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:Hell dude, i can only speck for myself, but do really think that DR and I are not capable of thinking for ourselves?....I don't necessarily go bye what others say, unlike U, I have follow Bridgewater ever since his sophmore year, and he only got better. Fuck your only reason, lack of competition! ( B S)

Specking of JaMarcus only Al Davis was the only one, that thought he was the next John Elway,I don't recall anyone else.....I for one thought and wanted the Raider to select WR. Calvin Johnson . Just one of many mistakes that AD made.

We have a saying in the south...No matter what U will (ARGUE with a sign Post)...and U definitely will try to have the last word....Now i see the conversation with you on the matter is pointless, I'm done and out.

You asked me a question, I gave you an answer - if you did not like the answer, consider the question. Lol, sometimes one reason is enough; here the fact that he went virtually untested should be a major concern when using a top 5 pick on a player.

Lol, Davis was not the only one who liked Russell at the time, many many pundits were building him up. Regarding who I wanted the Raiders to draft at that time, it was Adrian Peterson.

Lol, your last comment goes both ways.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby SoulPatrol » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 am

bigboy3333 wrote:There only 2 QB's is worth drafting in the top 5, that is Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel, either one would be starter from day one. it will be a major FUCK-UP" if they don't draft one or the other with there first pick.
Then build your team around one of those qb, with the remaining picks of the draft, such as OL,WR,DL,CB...I can live with our rb's one more year without Mcfadden!

They also need to make sure they have plenty of depth at these positions, OL,DL, CB, SS,FS,LB....which can be taken care once FA start .

The QB position need to be taken care of first...if not Raiders will be drafting in the top 5 for the next 4 to 5 years. :(

I wouldn't have any problems with Johnny Manziel. However, I think I personally have a major question mark in terms of Bridgewater and that is that he simply hasn't faced teneciouslly competitive competition. I've seen too many David Carrs.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby SoulPatrol » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 am

bigboy3333 wrote:Dude u are fuck up!!!! why is it just U are down on Bridgewater, when everyone else scouts and all, has Bridgewater as the best QB in the 2014 draft.

I'm sure U have a answer.....

Not sure who this is addressing, but it is not that I am down on Bridgewater or saying he sucks. I'm simply saying he hasn't faced elite competition consistently, which to me is a major question mark. So regardless of how the scouts rate him, I don't believe we have the culture to develop and tutor guys like him.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 am

SoulPatrol wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:Dude u are fuck up!!!! why is it just U are down on Bridgewater, when everyone else scouts and all, has Bridgewater as the best QB in the 2014 draft.

I'm sure U have a answer.....

Not sure who this is addressing, but it is not that I am down on Bridgewater or saying he sucks. I'm simply saying he hasn't faced elite competition consistently, which to me is a major question mark. So regardless of how the scouts rate him, I don't believe we have the culture to develop and tutor guys like him.

Agreed.

Also,I am pretty sure he was addressing me =)

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum