BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Brady becoming part owner?

Postby silver & black » Fri May 19, 2023 7:12 pm

Honestly.... I don't care. I would question why, but I just don't care. All I want is for this team to start winning again. If Brady being a part owner can make that happen (I seriously doubt it), great. The bigger problem is our coach.... McDickhead. This fucker is a disaster.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Sat May 20, 2023 10:08 am

DeadRinger wrote:What do you guys think?

It could be good since he likes to rip Josh a new one. Also, the refs might stop fucking with the team if their favorite boy is part of the organization.

What do you think?

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Marujo » Mon May 29, 2023 3:02 pm

Mark Davis has no heir as far as I know, so i wonder if Brady will eventually be the primary owner someday. But sincerily i don't mind as long we win.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:27 pm

blazin1 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:What do you guys think?

It could be good since he likes to rip Josh a new one. Also, the refs might stop fucking with the team if their favorite boy is part of the organization.

What do you think?

I know a lot of Raiders fans hate the guy and I can understand why, but I’m not one of them. The tuck game was probably the single worst football moment of my life, the most painful thing to experience as a fan because the rip off was so blatant, the abuse so clear that I felt raped. But I by no means blamed Brady for it. The man just took what was given him and ran with it, just like we would have done if we’d been on the other end. He has since admitted it was a fumble. He knows he got away with one, he knows it was a rip off. It was what it was. That was out year to take it all and we got fucked. But not by him. And let’s not forget that we still had chances to win that game and we just couldn’t stop him and Viniatieri. Those 2 fuckers were lights out, they had no business being so fucking on-point in 2 feet of snow. Brady carved us up with shit receivers, like the fucking GOAT he is.

So it’s going to be unpopular but I just have nothing but respect for a guy who just wins and wins and wins, picks his entire fucking team up on his back, holds his teammates accountable, just does everything right. something OUR org has NO IDEA how to do.

You can talk about the cheating, which is fine. Sure, Bill went too far spying on practice and he prob didn’t even have to. But don’t bring up the fucking deflategate bullshit to me, that whole thing was utter horseshit, I don’t give a flying fuck what the air pressure was in the fucking ball, if a team has to whine and bitch about that to beat the Pats, well, that’s fucking pathetic. Line up and slam heads and if you lose so be it. Ball pressure be damned, it makes no fucking difference in the game of football, bunch of bitches out there whining like women.

I’ve talked before about how our team needs to import success. We spend a lot of time importing failure - fucking guys like Greg Olson and Rob Ryan CONTINUE to find their way into our org for some God-forsaken unknown reason, and forget about all the garbage and broken players we sign.

So bringing in Brady - in whatever capacity - is importing success. So I’m for it. I don’t personally like the guy, he’s an arrogant ass, but a lot of people would prob say the same thing about me and about Trump. But they’re fucking great at what they do.

I say bring in Brady and give him some personnel responsibility of some kind. I would start him working on what the long-term fix for our QB problem should be.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:51 pm

It looks like the NFL is trying to screw Brady and the Raiders over.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby silver & black » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:40 pm

No way! The NFL is trying to screw the Raiders over? I'm shocked!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum