Day 2 WRs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Day 2 WRs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:58 am

So I already talked about Chase Claypool, who could possibly be there for us in rd 3.

S&B, what are your thoughts on KJ Hill out of Ohio State?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Day 2 WRs

Postby silver & black » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:55 am

KJ Hill is an under the radar WR, IMO. He doesn't drop the ball and he makes some spectacular catches.... he has good hands. He isn't the flashiest player.... he's just solid. He gets yards after the catch. I would not be upset if we were to draft him. I'm not sure if he is a true#1 in the NFL, however. I think he could be, but I don't think he would come out guns blazing in his rookie year. But... I'm just a fan, and I don't know the tangibles to look for when evaluating players.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Re: Day 2 WRs

Postby piratepride » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Sounds like a quality guy to me.
Word on the street ( latest rumors) is Mike is hoping to ytade back from the #19 spot. This would keep us on the back end of the 1st round and recoup our 2nd rounder Reggie coughed up in the Mack trade.
If reports are true, Mike's board looks a lot like how I feel about the back end of round 1. We can probably get the same talent at 27 as we can at #19. Someone desperate for say Tee Higgins will want to trade up and offer an additional 2nd rounder as well as swapping spots in rd 1.

We can get our WR at 12, take CB at 27, say Trevon Diggs or Kristian Fulton from LSU, or even the Clemson corner who I personally like best. Rapport with Trayvon Mullen already there, and they can be roomies if there's a condensed training camp.
That gives us a selection at all the talent that fell from the day before.
A second tier WR to round out the offense?
A LB that slipped say Patrick Queen or even Murray? Alot of talent can be had in round 2...hope the report is accurate , my hats off to Mike if he's able to pull this off from his desk. God know Reggie will be dusting off his rolodex the morning of lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum