Week 2 win versus Brees now?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Week 2 win versus Brees now?

Postby piratepride » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Guys, I have a feeling Brees is going to get the living tar kicked out of him in week 1, and he'll probably be out of our home opener. If our O line let Carr get sacked 6 times in Washington for not kneeling down with the team but instead locking arms....Brees is gonna get creamed.
He's getting slammed so hard right now it ain't even funny.
What a shit show, I'll bet they'll be calling for job next.
Wild times were living in boys.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Week 2 win versus Brees now?

Postby silver & black » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:15 am

I was thinking along those same lines. Brees is going to experience what Carr did. He will be given a lesson. It's unfortunate, but I think it's coming.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 am

If I was Brees I'd just resign. He doesn't need this bullshit. He's one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever, and on top of that, he's one of the nicest, most philanthropic guys in the NFL.

For him to be crucified by the black mob for saying what he did makes me want to turn my back on pro football for good. I don't know if my fanhood can survive a season of the entire league turning into BLM. Which is EXACTLY what's going to happen. Brees is just the FIRST of the sacrificial lambs.

Think about Incognito. You think he's going to escape the rage?

They're already killing Fromm in the media for a text he wrote a year ago.

It will all snowball and it's going to be nothing but the world grovelling at the feet of black America.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:04 pm

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. Fuck them.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:32 pm

I’m just glad I have a CCW license, and I’ll be using it a lot more often now.

I need to live it up while I can, before only black people are allowed to carry.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:16 am

I can't wait for these dumb fuckers to shut the police down. It will be non stop entertainment on TV every day. What a disaster this country has become.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:20 am

silver & black wrote:I can't wait for these dumb fuckers to shut the police down. It will be non stop entertainment on TV every day. What a disaster this country has become.

Careful what you wish for brother. They're going to replace them with re-education counselors. So racists like us will be deprogrammed into understanding that we need to be ashamed of our white privilege and give all our worldly possessions over to the black folk.

As AOC has said, they're already redefining what "violence" is. She has stated that "words are violence." That means that any time their bots come across something racially insensitive on a forum like this one, they'll track us down and Clockwork Orange our asses.

This is precisely the "action" they're screaming for in terms of getting rid of "systemic racism."

If Biden wins, it's all over for freedom. Better fucking vote our asses off.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:27 pm

You won't find any white guilt here...lol. I seriously doubt that Biden stands a chance in Hell if winning.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby A RAIDERS FAN » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:21 pm

It's fun to predict how you want a game to turn out, and naturally you want to win every week, but I don't bost, or smack talk about any up coming game. It's shooting off at the mouth before you even played a down yet. Let's see how our own team plays and hope for the best. If we win, that's great, you now have some bragging to express. But if we lose, no matter the final score, you then can insert your foot into the mouth that was bigger than the final score.
By sending out your prediction is sounding like your intimidated already. Just win baby.

A RAIDERS FAN
Rookie
Rookie

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:52 am

lol. Dude, we try to predict everything around here. That's the whole point of analysis. Well, that and figuring out what the coach and GM need to do yo get a win. And then, more often than not, watching them do something else entirely and earn a loss.

Then we come back here and talk about how they failed to do what I said they needed to do. lol.

last year, we were massively out-coached in the 2nd half of games. We took our foot off the gas for some bizarre, unknown reason. If Gruden can't find a killer instinct, the talent on the team might still take us to the playoffs in a couple years but it won't win much for us.

Gruden coaches scared. Couple that with a QB who plays scared and we have an offense that can't stay on the field in the 2nd half. I kept waiting for Gruden to recognize that and change it up last season, he made NO adjustments.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum