Raiders v Chiefs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders v Chiefs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:35 pm

I hope they run up the score. I hope they fuckin rub our nose in it. We deserve it. We deserve to lose by 50.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:36 pm

The Raiders should trade Carr while they can still get something for his worthless ass. Draft a young QB and let him take over. Fuck it.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Damn, it's games like this that'll make Gruden want to draft a mobile QB. The league is changing and Gruden will want to join in on the fun.
Carr has got to pull the trigger on some longer shots.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Waller is a stud.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:55 pm

You know, I’m thinking about what we can add to the offense to help Carr and Gruden out.

The glaring need is WR. There’s no question about it, we need talent there. Tyrell Williams is a decent #2, and Renfrow will be a really good 3rd down guy in a couple years. But this year, we’ve had Williams and some flashes of Renfrow here and there, and that’s it.

Beyond that, we’re fuckin set. We have a righteous OL. I mean, they’re really fuckin good. Incognito is playing as well as I’ve ever seen him. Trent Brown is just obliterating guys. Miller is a total technician, we never hear his name, and that’s a great thing. The OL is great.

Then there’s Jacobs. He’s a badass. He can run and catch w the best of them. Maybe could use some work on his blocking but that’s nit picky. Washington does a solid job spelling him, and Richard is prob a better route runner than Williams. We could use an upgrade over Washington, but our backs are a strength, period.

Then there’s TE. Waller is a top-5 TE in this league. I don’t think anyone here would disagree w that. Moreau looks really strong, he’s coming along fucking great. Those 2 guys are huge assets for Carr.

So that brings us to QB and the play caller.

I’m watching this game, and there’s no fuckin reason we should be looking like idiots on offense. We should be moving the fucking ball. We should be scoring on the Chiefs. It’s GODDAMN maddening, for fuck’s sake!

I think that Every time we play the Chiefs, Carr decides in his head that we’re going to lose the game long before kickoff. He doesn’t believe he can beat them. He’s fuckin terrified of this team.

I’m not averse to drafting a Joe Burrow or a Justin Herbert in April. We need a fuckin Superman. We need the guy who takes on Alabama and doesn’t even blink. Just shreds them. We need the guy who doesn’t THINK so much, who goes out there and fuckin fires away.

We need a triggerman, for the love of God. I’d gladly trade Carr’s 71% completion rate for 4 more TDs.

Because the point of this rant is that even if we add a couple badass WRs in the offseason, I’m just not sure it’s going to make enough of a difference. We need more change than that, I think.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Jesus. PI called in retro. That was a lot like the tuck fuck-job we got.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Carr has been in the league 6 years and he’s plays like a rookie every year. He has no balls and he is a pussy is his problem! Anybody can dink and dunk like him. He does need receivers but WTF? Brady plays with nobody’s and makes them better Carr is a piece of shit. Draft a QB and draft all defense because this group sucks as usual

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Gruden knows Carr sucks. Don’t waste Jacobs

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Gruden knows Carr sucks. Don’t waste Jacobs

Like Dallas is wasting Zeke with Dak under center?

That offense should be posting 40 points every fuckin game. Even if they just had a halfway decent pocket passer.

Look what Tannehill did for TEN - they’re 4-1 over their last 5 games. That kid was an all-world loser in MIA. Put some talent and good coaching around him and he gets the job done when a dick like Mariota can’t. And Dak is just like Mariota.

Question is: is Carr just like Dak?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:25 pm

I’m starting to think Carr IS like Dak. I don’t see Carr throwing passes like Mahomes or Brees or Brady or even Rivers - none of this touch stuff that floats over the heads of the LBs right into the hands of the receiver. None of the tight window stuff that makes your eyeballs pop out.

I just don’t see Carr making any of those throws - ever. He makes basic line-of-sight short and intermediate stuff.

Joe Burrow is already a better QB than Derek Carr.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum