Chargers @ Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Chargers @ Raiders

Postby blazin1 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Can the Raiders get the win tonight? I think they can win if they can get to Philip Rivers. Hopefully Trent Brown and Rodney Hudson are good to go and Gruden has a plan for the pass rush. Let's go Raiders!!!

Raiders 28 Chargers 24

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Chargers @ Raiders

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Raiders are a popular pick to win it.

Short week, but being home for 2 straight weeks instead of on the road forever, maybe the rest and teh home crowd puts some juice back into our defense.

Trent Brown better be ready for Bosa, he's been lighting it up. Brown listed as questionable.

TWO of our DEs are out - Key and Mauro. That's not good, we have Mayowa, Ferrell and Crosby. They'll get gassed, we won't be able to pressure at all in the 4th. Not that we'll be able to pressure in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd...

At least Guenther can't run with the STUPID front he always goes to on 3rd downs - basically 4 DEs. And we NEVER get pressure with that front. You'd think he'd learn from failure!!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:19 pm

I think we can come away with a win. It should be interesting to see how/if they step up and take a division rival out.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:03 pm

If they’re smart they come out throwing on us. If they get stubborn about trying to establish the run we’ll grind their asses into the dirt.

This should be a shootout. Scores in the 30s. Luckily we have our starting OL. Hopefully they’re feeling good and spry tonight.

I think Trent Brown is going to pound Bosa into the turf.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Looking promising. The D is playing well.... so far.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:09 pm

Thank god for Mayock & Gruden. Not like we are the greatest but we finally got real fuckin players!! Jacobs or Jihad Ward! Carr playing a lot better. Should be interesting now. Fuck the chargers. Gruden beat the Bears I’ll forever like him for that.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Where the fuck is everyone? Huge win!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:16 pm

The AB shit, the 2 month of road games, brutal schedule even tonight we just played on short week. This team is way better & tougher than I thought. To come out of that 5-4 is awesome. I like that Gruden goes in the black hole. It feels like 01!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 pm

My God, we’re winning ugly as fuck, aren’t we??

I mean, think about it. Imagine how badly we could have spanked these fuckheads if we could have gotten out of our own way?? All the penalties that negated HUGE fuckin plays. Not just INTs but TDs as well. And that ridiculous busted coverage on Hunter Henry in the back of the end zone when we should have held them to a FG...

It really is amazing we were able to overcome our own idiocy! And that’s a testament to COACHING right there. That’s what a REAL coach gets you, and a QB who has been in the system now and knows it backwards and forwards and can get the damn job done.

We were BY FAR the better, more talented team out there tonight. The end score doesn’t reflect that because our VERY YOUNG, very talented guys were taking one step backwards for every two steps forward.

But that beats taking two steps back for every one step forward, like we did last year!!

That OL we have... man... they gave up a little pressure tonight but overall they’re the shit! Signing Incognito was fuckin genius. Need to extend him a year. Unfortunately can’t really go more than that bc he’s old as shit.

I finally felt like we won one instead of having the other team lose to us. And I LOVE hanging a fucking L on the Chargers. I fucking hate Rivers, so watching us beat the living shit out of him made me laugh. Literally. I laughed. More than once.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:43 pm

It didn't feel like a good win but let's just keep stacking these up and see where we stand come December.
Hats off to the coaching staff, that charger D is really talented. They made Rodgers look like Flacco.
Karl Joseph and Joyner may be hurt.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum