New 'Teh Roc' badge?

Post feedback, suggestions, and questions about the forums here.

New 'Teh Roc' badge?

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey Blazin1, it seems that there are a few new member from the ROC, maybe you should consider making a badge called 'Teh Roc' for some new members such as Franklin and Silver and Black.

Last edited by Tenebrous on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: New badge?

Postby blazin1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 am

Tenebrous wrote:Hey Blazin1, it seems that there are a few new member from the ROC, maybe you should consider making a badge called 'Teh Roc' for some new members such as Franklin and Silver and Black.

For sure. Who all came over from there? Just those two or are there more members?

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: New 'Teh Roc' badge?

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 am

Maybe sticky-post this thread in the main forum for a bit in order to see how many/which members besides those two cats.

Last edited by Tenebrous on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: New 'The Roc' badge?

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Tenebrous wrote:Hey Blazin1, it seems that there are a few new member from the ROC, maybe you should consider making a badge called 'The Roc' for some new members such as Franklin and Silver and Black.

Hmm, I specifically wrote 'Teh Roc' yet, it changed in both title and context to 'The Roc'. However 'Teh Roc' remained in Blazin1 's text.

Oh well, Blazin1 - new badge looks real nice, but it was' Teh Roc' not 'The Roc'. Maybe I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that it was 'teh' not 'the'.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby or24 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:42 am

Tenebrous wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:Hey Blazin1, it seems that there are a few new member from the ROC, maybe you should consider making a badge called 'The Roc' for some new members such as Franklin and Silver and Black.

Hmm, I specifically wrote 'Teh Roc' yet, it changed in both title and context to 'The Roc'. However 'Teh Roc' remained in Blazin1 's text.

Oh well, Blazin1 - new badge looks real nice, but it was' Teh Roc' not 'The Roc'. Maybe I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that it was 'teh' not 'the'.

Yeah inside joke. Teh Roc was unlike any other raider forum.

or24
Rookie
Rookie

Postby blazin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am

My bad. I changed it because I thought you typed it wrong. I'm in marketing and design so I hate misspellings! Is it really supposed to be misspelled? I can easily change it.

Hey or24 are you from there as well? I'll hook you up with the badge just let me know.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Yes, it was 'Teh Roc' and yes Or seems to have been there.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Definitely "teh" ROC...LOL. And, the badge is cool. Thanks. ;)

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Feedback Forum