Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer

Postby blazin1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:01 pm

Antonio Brown is being sued by a woman who claims he raped her three times on three separate occasions, a lawsuit filed Tuesday confirms.

The woman, who identifies herself as Britney Taylor, says she was hired by Brown as a personal trainer in 2017, alleging the first rape to have taken place in during a training session in June that year.

Taylor, a gymnast who first met Brown while they were studying at Central Michigan University together, says he 'exposed himself and kissed [her] without consent,’ according to documents obtained by the New York Times.

She also described a second alleged incident 'later that same month', in which Brown is said to have stood behind her with she was watching television, masturbated without her knowledge and then 'ejaculated on her back'.

Filed in federal court in Florida, the lawsuit claims Brown bragged to Taylor about carrying out the purported assault in 'profane and angry text messages'.

As a result, Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown. However, several months later, when the Patriot's wide receiver contacted her and 'begged for forgiveness', she agreed to relent, 'swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances'.

But on May 20, 2018, Taylor says Brown assaulted her once more, this time forcing her only a bed, forcing her face into a mattress and 'forcibly' raping her.

Taylor said she tried to escape Brown's hold, repeatedly screaming 'no and stop' at him, but the desperate cries allegedly fell on deaf ears.

According to the documents, Brown then refused to get off of her and then penetrated her.

'As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,' Taylor said in a statement released by her lawyer. 'I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.'

Taylor added that she's willing to cooperate with the NFL in any subsequent investigation. It's not yet clear whether she's reported her accusations to the police.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7450365/Patriots-star-Antonio-Brown-accused-raping-sexually-assaulting-personal-trainer.html

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm

AB is a fuckin douche bag...probably settle out of court with a cash settlement or dismissed because no proof. She gets raoed in 2017 what took her so long to come out with it. Broke guys never get bitches accusing them of rape. Always a rich guy or a celebrity that can afford to pay the bitch to shut up.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Hopefully there's proof of a rape and the NFL suspends the douche bag niggger.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:31 pm

He allegedly did these things and she gets alone with him as of a lil over a year ago. Yeah right. Sues him 2 days after signing 20 m8l with new england.. .sounds like fishy gold digging bitchery to me. I don't believe anything this bitch has to say. ...she's just looking for a lotto cash settlement.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 pm

I could see how this played out, this broad seen his face plastered all over the news and radio and thought she can make a quick buck. Probably had consensual sex, or maybe even roughed up a little during it. A year plus later she decides to call this in?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Women are nuts!!!!!! They fuck any guy who makes their puss tingle....I"ve had a bunch from gals I felt weren't going to throw down at the time...can imagine being a celeb where every gal and their sister wants a piece of you and morw than half are scandalous gold digging bitches. Not saying AB didn't rape her...just sounds fishy to me. A guy that looks like AB and is rich doesn't have to rape anybody. Women are trying to rape him fer christ sake.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:57 am

We'll see what happens. If this takes the usual trajectory, we'll see 3 or 4 more women come out now and accuse him as well...

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:04 pm

I for damn sure am glad he wasn't on the team when all this unfolded. I just wouldn't be able to stomach yet another issue so damn close together.
I could only imagine the local beat writers ripping Gruden a new one after these latest accusations.
The Pats and Belichick could do no wrong, but if he remained on the Raiders good night. They media would have lynched him outside of team headquarters!
Ive got another idea while highly unlikely, but I can dream can't I?
Wouldn't it be so sweet if the tuck rule came full circle?
Pats get AB, the team can't help but answer lame ass questions all year long about AB.
Then come playoff time we send them all packing in the AFC west championship...with AB to boot.
Funny, I know...but thats how karma works, and what a way to repay both AB and the Patriots.
How in the world could we accomplish this? I won't even get into the defensive side of the ball as no team in the NFL can stop Brady period.
What you can do is hope for overall team health and especially our O line. At the end of the year I fully expect to have one of the top 2 offensive lines in football.
1.Run the rock over and over behind Trent Brown and Incognito! Like all game, when it comes to 4th and 1 run it again.
Keep Brady and his high powered offense on the bench as much as you can, and even toss in some fake punts and on side kicks.
This all sounded better in my head lol, but a guy can dream right?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm

The Tuck game was karma for New England who in the 76' divisional round had us beaten late in Oakland when Sugar bear Hamilton hit Stabler in the helmet area before an incomplete pass by Stabler which would have ended that game right there and a Pat win. NE beat us in NE that season 48-17. That was a very good Pat team that year. They beat us in 85' playoffs in LA than lost to the Bears in the SBwl. Nothing would surprise me in regards to revenge for Tuck game. Maybe this postseason or next postseason in Vegas. That match up would get gigantic TV ratings as well if we were to play Pittsburgh in a playoff.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum