Couple of shit teams giving us no help in the AFCW

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Couple of shit teams giving us no help in the AFCW

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Fucking Jax is a joke. I actually think they did better after Foles went down and Minshew came in. That kid was spot on. But Fournette is fucking done, man. That dude has nothing to offer. And their OL can’t open holes. Fuckers got stomped by KC.

Now i’m Watching SD slap the shit out of IND. i can’t believe Irsay thought he had a legit replacement for Luck w Brissett. They paid a backup a fortune to start for them this season, and they’re going to pay the price. Chargers running right over their D like it’s made of wet toilet paper.

We really need a win vs DEN. Dropping this first game would set the tone for a nasty losing season. If we can’t win the winnable games right out of the chute, we’re fucked hard. And we’re not going to get many that are more winnable than Flacco-led DEN.

We should be calling up 50% blitzes on this fag like we did against Kyler Murray. Force them to try to beat us on the ground. Their OL isn’t good enough to do that against our new D, in my opinion. OF COURSE, that’s more of an educated, academic guess at this point. But I like both the interior and ends of our DL better this season. Ferrell is going to be high-energy beast. And I like what Liuget can bring for us in the rotation he can get healthy. We actually have quality depth on the line.

And Burfict is just what we needed in the middle. And by the way, I think the most important starter for us actually is Burfict. Think about what we’d have if he went down. He’s our best LB by a fuckin major longshot.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Couple of shit teams giving us no help in the AFCW

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Fucking Vinatieri has missed 2 FGs and an XP for the Colts. The game would be tied if he hit all those.

COCKSUCKER!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Fuck Vinatieri. I hope he misses everything.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Colts tied it and their D is giving Rivers all kinds of hell right now. Looks like going to OT.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Only way we compete this year is winning in the division, at least go 4-2 right there somehow and mostly has to be Carr from '16 this year and the defense has to have a pass rush and at least be top half of league in many def stats. Than I'll give us a punchers chance of making noise this year. I'm still going sit at about a 7 win season for us this year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Fucking Colts take the Chargers to OT and then get slapped around because of some of the worst defensive play calling i’ve Ever seen. They made Rivers look like fucking Brady out there. He had all day to throw and guys open underneath 15 yds downfield on every play. Idiots.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Rivers is one of the best qb's I've seen to never go to the super bowl. He reminds me of a better bernie kosar, another good qb to never lead a team to the super bowl. I think Rivers is better than Eli Manning but not as good as Rothlisraper. All three from 2004 draft.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Eli is better in big situations than Rivers. If Rivers was better on the big stage, Dolts would have won a Lombardi at some point w some of the teams they’ve had.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Eli is better in big situations than Rivers. If Rivers was better on the big stage, Dolts would have won a Lombardi at some point w some of the teams they’ve had.

Eli had better teams around him, taskmaster Coughlin as coach, Mara family legacy in the league and tremendous pressure from NY media and fans to succeed. Chargers have the Spanos family ownership group and their fans care more about surfing than if the Chugs win or lose. I lived in Diego I know.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum