The CLOWN IS GONE

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: The CLOWN IS GONE

Postby piratepride » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:45 pm

I think you guys hit it right on the head, Pats no doubt tempered.
I like Tyrell Williams a shit ton, but yes we do need another #1.
Maybe this will allow more touches to Darren Waller and Josh Jacobs now.
Good Riddance, the last few days have been a roller coaster to say the least.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Well we have two 1st rounders next draft. Aside from that Bama receiver who else is a stud receiver coming out after this year? Pats fucked us and mostly AB did. I think this was in the works for months. Funny how league had nothing to say about AB/Mayock feud. They love the Pats and the tv ratings and revenues they bring to the box office. Im the biggest Patriots hater right now....more than ever as well as AB.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:16 pm

The Jew agent & the patriots in on this bullshit. Just cause Moss succeeded in NE doesn’t mean this dumb nigggger I cant even say his name, is gonna be great up there. I hope the Patriots lose no matter what this year. I don’t care if it’s KC that beats their ass as long as they don’t win SB again. Hopefully karma comes around & that ugly jig breaks his leg in first game. Fuck that break his neck! Fuck that let the coon die on the field! I don’t give a shit. Hope it blows up in their faces. I blame Gruden for being to lenient. Mayock had balls not letting that animal run amok. Such typical Raider shit. We never learn, we always fall for a dumb niggger. Sad.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Fact is AB never wanted to play here. The fines for missing a walk through and practice in August were beneath him in his mind and he and Rosenhaus designed an escape plan. Rosenhaus is a kike cocksucker and his client is a fuckin niggger. Two fuckin scumbags of the highest order. We got duped no doubt about it.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:18 am

It’s speaks volumes about this generation & society today. Act like a fuckin 10 year old child. Do childish shit and then get rewarded for it with a contract with NE. The nigggger & the Jew already had an escape plan. One thing is for sure if Al Davis was alive he’d hit them with a fucking tampering charge whether they tampered or not! I just hope Brown gets injured. Serious injury fuck him in both ears

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:43 am

Like I said in prior posts. Pitt wasn't trading AB to NE. Pitt wanted too much anyways from reports. So he and Rosenhaus knew Mayock and the org wouldn't put up with his antics so they created an impossible situation to the point AB just asked for his release. Yeah I think there was some tampering but it will never be proven.AB is a despicable individual as well as his jew boy agent to pull this charade.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am

Belichik had a contract already worked out and waiting for him the second we released him. What a fuckin joke. If Mayock’s not putting in a formal request for an investigation on this, then he’s not doing his job.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Here’s the funny part about all this. Wtf is AB going to do when he’s splitting targets w Edelman and Josh Gordon?

He may not even be the #1 target on that team when it’s all said and done. How will that sit?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:12 pm

I'm just about done with the NFL. It's becoming like the NBA... players controlling where they play and building Super Teams. There is no parity and the league has gone full on money grab. The rules don't allow actually playing the game anymore. The whole thing is a joke.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 pm

silver & black wrote:I'm just about done with the NFL. It's becoming like the NBA... players controlling where they play and building Super Teams. There is no parity and the league has gone full on money grab. The rules don't allow actually playing the game anymore. The whole thing is a joke.

Agreed.. says on the ticket stub 'For entertainment purposes only' like wrestling ticket stub. Nothing in regards to fair competition or anything else. What ever happened to bob Kraft being suspended for soliciting an asian spa? Or AB threatening his employer? NFL is selective on who they punish aren't they. I've put it all into perspective. It's just a few hours diversion from mundane day to day life.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum