You were right Freddy (AB)

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

You were right Freddy (AB)

Postby piratepride » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:50 am

Damn. You were right Freddy!
I was wrong.
An explosion waiting to happen amd it just did with him threatening Mike Mayock.
He's fuckin done playing on our team period. Good on Mike Mayock for sett8ng the standard that we ain't putting up with this shit anymore.

Couldn't he just shut his trap and get ready for Denver????

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: You were right Freddy (AB)

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:15 am

Looks like we're suspending him, which wouldn't happen without Gruden being on board w it.

So Gruden's taking Mayock's side in this. Fuckin AB must have done some really stupid shit. Threatening to punch him, throwing a tantrum.

This fucker's agent needs to do something about his client. He needs therapy. A lot of it, and IMMEDIATELY.

Dumb motherfucker doesn't realize when an organization has been behind him. Yeah, Mayock fined him. That's because a helmet issue doesn't mean you get to ditch practice whenever the fuck you want to.

Gruden had AB's back all along, until now. This child is too fuckin dumb to know when to roll with a good situation.

Guys, I don't see how this dude's going to play so much as a game for us after this blowup There's just no way to smooth this over unless AB really is willing to go into therapy, and the odds of that are zero.

Cutting Keelan Doss was MORONIC!!

I think we need to bring in Dez Bryant for a workout.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:24 am

Just saw that. What a bunch of hype and optimism and the best receiver in football looks to be suspended week 1 and will be a distraction his whole career here if he ever plays with the Raiders. What a punch in the gut to all Raider fans. I've been looking forward to his first game with the Raiders like I did Marcus Allen than Bo Jackson. Unfuckin believable!!! The league oughta step in and give the Raiders the option to void his whole contract so we can wash our hands of 5his piece of shit. Threatening physical harm on management. Players union obviously would something to say as well. I don't want this guy on the team. End of story.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:33 am

Fuck him. I knew this was how it would be with this fucker. I think they can get rid of him if he's suspended week 1 and not have to pay him.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:14 pm

silver & black wrote:Fuck him. I knew this was how it would be with this fucker. I think they can get rid of him if he's suspended week 1 and not have to pay him.

Meaning not pay him his contract or obviously week 1. This dude needs to go. Has to be a way to void that contract. Players union would put up a fight but this asswipe isn't mentally capable of being a pro athlete. Primadonna mothetfucker to the highest degree. Another punch in the gut to long suffering Raider fans. And to think all the money spent on his jersey and season tix etc in our last year in Oakland. What a fuckin shit show because of this selfish ingrate fuckin nigggger douche bag.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 pm

Im behind Mayock on this one, we need to figure out a way quickly to lawfully recoup the 30 million guaranteed we owe him. Then release his ass. We already have a shit ton of money to bring in more guys, toss in another 30 million and we can go out and sign more key contributors again. This still feels like a punch in the stomach, but Im more pissed than anything.
AB needs some help big time!
What a freaking disaster.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:53 pm

piratepride wrote:Im behind Mayock on this one, we need to figure out a way quickly to lawfully recoup the 30 million guaranteed we owe him. Then release his ass. We already have a shit ton of money to bring in more guys, toss in another 30 million and we can go out and sign more key contributors again. This still feels like a punch in the stomach, but Im more pissed than anything.
AB needs some help big time!
What a freaking disaster.

Narcissism, egotistical. He's all, sociopath, megalomania. There is no helping people like AB and he's all of the above. Sad thing people with these traits rule the world and some are very successful. People like this would walk over a dead body for a nickel. They don't give a flying fuck about anybody. Period

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:03 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
silver & black wrote:Fuck him. I knew this was how it would be with this fucker. I think they can get rid of him if he's suspended week 1 and not have to pay him.

Meaning not pay him his contract or obviously week 1. This dude needs to go. Has to be a way to void that contract. Players union would put up a fight but this asswipe isn't mentally capable of being a pro athlete. Primadonna mothetfucker to the highest degree. Another punch in the gut to long suffering Raider fans. And to think all the money spent on his jersey and season tix etc in our last year in Oakland. What a fuckin shit show because of this selfish ingrate fuckin nigggger douche bag.

Meaning not pay him...period. I think if they have been in the league for 4 or more years and they are suspended for the first week, the team can cut them with no monetary loss. I might be full of shit on that, but I swear I read it somewhere.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Mike Tannenbaum

@RealTannenbaum
The significance of a suspension is that it would void (assuming normal contract language) his $29,125,000 in contract guarantees. However, if he's on the Active Roster on opening day his $14,625,000 '19 salary becomes guaranteed because he's a Veteran. They could suspend him https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... 0013189121

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if Mayock looked into the legalities and economic aspect of suspending and waiving AB a few weeks ago. Yesterday was the final straw. Wouldn't be surprised if over the weekend or Tuesday AB has been waived from the Raiders. This situation won't get any better until he's gone.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum