Raider vs. Packer snorefest thread

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raider vs. Packer snorefest thread

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:37 pm

Nothing to say, bunch of scrubs because both teams think the turf is crap. Playing on an 80 yard field as well. NFL should be ashamed scheduling fuckin trash like this in Winnipeg when its an Oakland home game. Cheapen it by playing on a 80 yd flag football field. No further comment on this atrocity. Typically 3rd preseason game teams play starters for 1st half. Not in this bush league production.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Raider vs. Packer snorefest thread

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Who is going to be more obese at the end of the season, Jon Gruden or Andy Reid? Gruden is a fat fuck now, looks like a hog. He looks like that fat guy in Deliverance that got ass raped by that hillbilly.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Ned Beatty. That could be Chucky’s new nickname. Ned.

I think he’s wearing some kinda man-corset too. Fuckin weird.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Ned Beatty. That could be Chucky’s new nickname. Ned.

I think he’s wearing some kinda man-corset too. Fuckin weird.

Yup old chubby Ned Beatty...great actor...had good character roles back in those days. When he read the Deliverance script and knew that role was his knowing he was going to be spanked like pig in his underwear and ultimately ass humiliated on all fours. That is something most actors would stay away from as well as typecast. Great movie though creeped me the fuck out as a kid in the 70's, the inbred banjo kid to the hillbilly rape scene. Priceless!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:05 pm

The hillbilly that raped Ned Beatty, Bill Mckinney the actor was menacingly great and convincing in that role. Scene seemed so surreal like it really happened in real life.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Ya that whole movie was a jaw-dropper, you never knew what bizarre shit was going to happen next. Those are the best kinds of movies.

That’s why Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie. The freakiest, mind-blowing fuckin shit you’ve ever seen in your life just happens right out of the blue for absolutely no reason. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing the first time I saw it. What a fuckin ride that movie is the first time around... pure fuckin genius.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Saw Pulp Fiction when it came out in 94' weekday matinee in California. Maybe 30 people in the theatre. From the opening dialogue between Travolta and Samuel Jackson I knew the movie was going to be special. Ving Rhames character getting butt raped by those hillbillies I was the only one laughing and as I said in the theatre ' you got to be kidding me, seriously' Lol.....I never talk out loud to a movie screen like that. That movie was wacked but a classic on every level. Had everything you could want in a flick. The dialogue was classic!!! Good times.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:21 am

Prob my favorite part when Travolta walks out of the bathroom and Willis is just standing there w his uzi, blows him away. What kind of douchebag hit man takes a dump in his mark’s apartment and leaves his weapon sitting on the counter? Lol.

That and when Travolta’s gun goes off in the car, of course...

Fuckin jaw-droppers, man. Great shit.

I hate predictability and there wasn’t a damn thing predictable about that movie.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:42 am

I liked most scenes in that flick. Travolta jamming Uma Thurman with needle to bring her back to life. Marsellus wallace telling bruce willis to go down in a certain round. Sam jackson dialogue and shooting kid on couch with flock of seagull haircut..etc...Hate to say it though and I love Tarantino. I loved the first twenty minutes of Inglorious Basterds but thought that movie sucked for the most part. Hateful Eight was a beautiful movie to watch aside from the long in the cabin scenes were suffocating.. that movie was below par and his newest Once upon a time in Hollywood looks like trash. Loved all of his movies from Reservoir Dogs to Django unchained. So in my mind his last three of his last four or five films were his decline.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:05 pm

Agreed, it once you put a couple movies like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction on film, everything else is going to suffer in comparison.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum