AB

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: AB

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:
piratepride wrote:Tuesdays episode of Hard Knocks should be interesting. AB should be back this week assuming his feet have healed up.

I think that helmet thing was just bullshit to add mindless content to the show. Spice it up for ratings. This guy better not be a cancer this year or next or we're fucked. Give a nigggger a lil money and talent and all hell breaks loose.

I don’t disagree.

But I could say the same thing about a few white guys too.

Which white guys?

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 am

Well, Marinovich didn’t exactly handle things very well. Or Johnny Football. Richie Incognito is fucking crazy. How about the C who didn't Show up for the SB?

Right now, I think Aaron Rodgers is playing the hardcore diva up in GB. That dude is doing everything in his power to sink that team’s season before it even starts.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Well, Marinovich didn’t exactly handle things very well. Or Johnny Football. Richie Incognito is fucking crazy. How about the C who didn't Show up for the SB?

Right now, I think Aaron Rodgers is playing the hardcore diva up in GB. That dude is doing everything in his power to sink that team’s season before it even starts.

Oh okay...I was thinking white athletes at the level of AB. Rodgers fits the bill but he isn't gregarious or outspoken like AB to that degree. Marinovich and Manziel were drunken druggie idiots who didn't give a shit and never had a pro career. Incognito and Barrett Robbins are inbred, two ton, bipolar, roid head neanderthals that could probably kill a bull with their bare hands.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Stupid fuckin nigggger AB is at it again regarding the helmet issue by not practicing now. Mayock said in his presser today either your all in or all out regarding AB. Get this fuckin punk off the roster already. Fuckin selfish low life nigggger!!! Go hire him at the zoo for the gorilla cage. Fuckin douche bag!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 am

Mayock and Gruden aren't going to allow a PIT-type scene w this. They'll file a "failure to report" and can this fucker without paying him another dime.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:19 am

Don't know if this is just another stunt for Hard Knocks for content. I don't think AB would be playing in the preseason anyway. Still this stuff irks me.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 am

Maybe not playing, but you know Gruden fuckin well wants him in practice.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:01 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Maybe not playing, but you know Gruden fuckin well wants him in practice.

I suppose he does. Gru cock knew what they were getting into with this rotten niggger AB. Telling you right now that fuckin scumbag niggger AB is going to ruin this rebuild while he is on the roster. He might have big games and catches to win games but he will be too much of a distraction to justify his pay and aggravation to the organization over his time here.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Everyone said the same thing about Moss, I never thought he did all that much damage.

If we fail it won't be because of AB's helmet holdout.

Gruden better understand he can't use this as an excuse for a losing season. Mayock as well.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:31 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Everyone said the same thing about Moss, I never thought he did all that much damage.

If we fail it won't be because of AB's helmet holdout.

Gruden better understand he can't use this as an excuse for a losing season. Mayock as well.

Randy Moss was a piker for us. Just here to grab a paycheck. He wouldn't even finish routes or run routes if the ball wasn't going his way. Another fuckin primadonna nigggger boy we put up with and didn't win many games. Dude could care less while he was in Oakland.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum