Mayock and Gruden have rocked FA

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Mayock and Gruden have rocked FA

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:42 pm

We better be a nine plus win team this year. Fanbase and the league want a buzz going into Vegas. They will showcase the Vegas Raiders no doubt. No fuckin way we can be a 4 to 6 win team in Vegas, league can't and won't let that happen. League doesn't want that market going down the shitter from year one there. I could see Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson our QB in year 1 in Vegas if Carr shits the bed this season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:55 am

I'd take either one of them over Carr. I think Carr has the talent..... he just doesn't have the heart.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:23 pm

silver & black wrote:I'd take either one of them over Carr. I think Carr has the talent..... he just doesn't have the heart.

He's a phoney. Got injured, had nice season, Got paid, now pays lip service to media while getting wealthy and could care less about gutting out games and getting wins as long as his stats on paper look respectable and he's getting his monthly paycheck. Biggest pussy QB I've ever seen.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:53 am

Sorry S&B I can’t agree w you on Gruden. I don’t buy that his offense is stuck in 2000. Dude was eyeball deep in every coach’s game plan for 10 years as an announcer, he knows what everyone was doing, and watched exactly how it all unfolded on the field. He watched how they set it up, how they executed and how the adjusted. The guy’s not an idiot, he knows how to work all that shit into his own schemes.

I don’t believe last season had anything to do w lack of capability on the part of Gruden or Carr. At all.

I think it had everything to do with a LOT of guys going into a situation and having NO idea what they were getting themselves into. Everybody expected something completely different from what they actually got once training camp started. And that’s why we went 2-10 to start the season and ended it 2-2.

And what DID they get? Let’s not forget we had a team full of Reggie McKenzie’s disasters. How fuckin long have I been telling everyone here that Reggie drilled a deep hole in the ground and buried this franchise good and hard?

And for everyone who wants to tell me Gruden killed us by trading away Mack and Cooper?? I point you to our 6-10 record from 2017. What the fuck do you have to say about THAT dog shit??

I’m not going to sit here and heap a bunch of blame on guys like Gruden and Care for posting a losing season in the first year of a new coaching regime when Reggie has spent 6 or 7 years good and truly fucking the Raiders org up the ass with glass chips, OK? There’s ONE motherfucker who deserves blame a country fucking mile beyond every other human on the planet, and that fuckhead is gone now.

So i’m Going to sit back and enjoy these killer signings, watch the draft and KNOW that we’re in FAR better hands now than we’ve been in for MANY MANY fuckin years. It REALLY is that simple.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm

I agree we are in far better hands. I don't think Gruden sucks at all. I just didn't want him back because I don't think it ever works out. We'll see, and I hope I'm wrong.

A far as Carr................. Again, we'll see. This is his put up or get the fuck out year. Show me some fire.... some tenacity..... a will to win. I see none of that in him. Something tells me Gruden doesn't either. There is a whole lot lot of wait and see with this team.... so, that's what I'm going to do.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:20 pm

A far as Carr................. Again, we'll see. This is his put up or get the fuck out year. Show me some fire.... some tenacity..... a will to win. I see none of that in him. Something tells me Gruden doesn't either. There is a whole lot lot of wait and see with this team.... so, that's what I'm going to do.[/quote]
Elway, Marino, Jim Kelly, Staubach, Stabler, Brady, Roethlisberger and many others were gamers who played through injuries and still had balls of steel to get the job done. Carr...LOL!!! is like that kid in tee ball that the other kids yelled 'no batter, no batter, swing' and the kid always came up small but his mom was in the stands giving him a cup of lemonade cheering him on. Carr has a testicle less nut sac, he has a bald vagina. Kid is a disgrace as a pro athlete.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:42 am

S&B and Fred both,

We ALL agree on one thing for sure.

This IS Carr's make or break year.

He has the coaching and the scheme. He has the continuity. He is being given the weapons (we still need to upgrade TE and RB). He is being given the OL. He will have what he needs to get the job done right.

And by "right" I mean over 4000 yds (I'd look for close to 5000), 30+ TDs, 67% or better completion rate, a 3:1 TD:INT ratio or close, solid improvement on his yds/attempt, solid improvement in our 3rd down conversion rate, 25 or fewer sacks.

It would be great if we could get 250 rushing yds and 2 rushing TDs out of him as well. He's every bit as mobile as Rodgers, he should be making more plays.

This would put him back into the top 5 QBs in the league, where he was in the conversation in 2016.

What would REALLY suck is if he gets knocked out onto IR in game 3 or something.

If that happens, I think he's done in OAK. Game over.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum