New Orleans Saints Got Boned In The Butt

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

New Orleans Saints Got Boned In The Butt

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm

That was jacked up and I bet their fans are pissed as hell! I would be. Stupid fucking rigged shit. It's either rigged or the refs are complete retards. You pick.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: New Orleans Saints Got Boned In The Butt

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Its business. LA getting their new stadium, LA is a huge market with a lot of wealth and a huge TV market. Kroenke is one of wealthiest owners if not wealthiest. They want season tix sales and hype for that product in LA. No buzz in LA for a local nfl team in over thirty years.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Rigged??? I don't know. It happens..... as we know!

I picked the Rams to win it all at the beginning of the season....we'll see.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:43 pm

silver & black wrote:Rigged??? I don't know. It happens..... as we know!

I picked the Rams to win it all at the beginning of the season....we'll see.

I'm not saying rigged but manipulated. NFL is a business first and foremost and entertainment second. Refs and Goodell work for the billionaire owners. LA is a gigantic revenue and tv market that hasn't been fully utilized in decades, mostly because there was no nfl team there. Now there is and their owner is wealthiest in football with a billion dollar stadium on its way. Winning, going to a super bowl and maybe winning will awaken those fans there. Everybody loves a winner especially in LA. Owners appease the billionare corps that sell ads on tv and vegas first. They could careless about Joe fan because he's addicted to gambling, and watching games on tv. Large pct of nfl interest is gambling related and nfl has to keep vegas happy. Vegas never goes bankrupt. They can't. NFL owners know their product is directly tied to wagerers.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am

If the NFL wants the LA teams to get bandwagoned, that is NOT the way to do it.

If anything, the Rams' season now has one of the biggest asterisks on it I've ever seen. And if they win the SB, NOBODY will see it as legit.

Even the dumbass CB who slammed into the receiver is out there admitting to everyone that it was blatant PI, he purposely did it because he was beaten and he wanted to save a TD, and it was a bad call. Yeah, the Rams CB has already said all that shit more than once.

So if this was intentional, the NFL shot themselves in the foot, and they shot the Rams in the head.

Brady and Belichik MUST slaughter these fraudulent fuckers. It's the only possible way to for any slight bit of justice to be had.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 am

DeadRinger wrote:If the NFL wants the LA teams to get bandwagoned, that is NOT the way to do it.

If anything, the Rams' season now has one of the biggest asterisks on it I've ever seen. And if they win the SB, NOBODY will see it as legit.

Even the dumbass CB who slammed into the receiver is out there admitting to everyone that it was blatant PI, he purposely did it because he was beaten and he wanted to save a TD, and it was a bad call. Yeah, the Rams CB has already said all that shit more than once.

So if this was intentional, the NFL shot themselves in the foot, and they shot the Rams in the head.

Brady and Belichik MUST slaughter these fraudulent fuckers. It's the only possible way to for any slight bit of justice to be had.

2001 Pats should have an asterisk as well after we got jobbed in the Tuck rule. That was the biggest non call I've ever seen in the NFL in a big game in my life. That should of been 1st and goal at the 3 for the Saints. Saints could have milked the clock and kicked FG and won with no time for Rams to respond. That was no mistake by that ref, he had the Rams winning that game. Just follow the money, Groenke, new stadium, LA market etc. Too much money invested in that move and that market. Saints got jobbed on purpose on that play by that ref and the game was in orleans. Anyone who thinks some nfl games aren't manipulated to fit an agenda are stupid.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:34 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:If the NFL wants the LA teams to get bandwagoned, that is NOT the way to do it.

2001 Pats should have an asterisk as well after we got jobbed in the Tuck rule. That was the biggest non call I've ever seen in the NFL in a big game in my life. That should of been 1st and goal at the 3 for the Saints. Saints could have milked the clock and kicked FG and won with no time for Rams to respond. That was no mistake by that ref, he had the Rams winning that game. Just follow the money, Groenke, new stadium, LA market etc. Too much money invested in that move and that market. Saints got jobbed on purpose on that play by that ref and the game was in orleans. Anyone who thinks some nfl games aren't manipulated to fit an agenda are stupid.

That 2001 SB win DOES have an asterisk, and a huge one, in a lot of people's books.

But they still hide behind how that was "the correct call but a bad rule."

There are NO mitigating factors for this one. It was SHIT any way you slice it. Nobody's trying to defend it, not even the shitty CB who committed the blatant foul.

And I hear you about following the money. It's hard to be a Raiders fan for any length of time and not believe in league conspiracies at one level or another. But it also wouldn't be the first time something like hat backfired, either.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:20 pm

I expect us to get the same favor the Rams did when we move to Vegas at some point. League wants a buzz in Vegas with the Raiders. Not a 5-11 or 6-10 shit show where the vegas locals and nfl fans laugh at us being same ole Raiders different location and don't watch or attend the games. Still can't believe how jobbed the Saints got minutes from most likely going to the Super bowl even with a chip shot FG at the end of that game.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:57 pm

The league probably has our 2020 season to wipe the slate clean and help generate buzz by forcing the officiating crews to finally call some fair games.
I figure the 2019 season is a wash as we'll have the toughest schedule in the NFL, which btw...how and the hell does that happen????
Didn't we just have the hardest schedule a few years ago under Del Rio...WTF????

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:11 pm

We got the Bears in London. Don't know if thats a Raider home game. Again NFL denies Raider fans now to maybe see Mack in Oak if we play there this year. Most def league will help us in games in Vegas, thats good business getting the Vegas market buzzing for Raider football. I remember some of our 4-12 and 5-11 type years from 2003 to 2009 we were in a few games late that ended up losses by bullshit calls and non calls to benefit our opponent. Not that its a big deal now but some of those 4 or 5 win teams could have been 7-9 or 8-8 teams instead of all those double digit loss seasons. I've watched too much college and pro football for over 40 years and have seen so many screw jobs to not fully believe SOME games are manipulated to favor an outcome, cover a spread or cover the over/under number. Any hardcore sports gambler will tell you the same thing. It's like playing the stock market to a degree.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum