Raiders at KC

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders at KC

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:59 pm

KC needs this win to secure the #1 seed in the AFC, I fully expect them to play all of their starters the majority of this game.
I fully believe in momentum for the following year, so with that said I wouldn't mind seeing a tough nose grind it out win in KC.
Were not going to get the #1 overall for Nick Bosa, so might as well build a little momentum heading into the draft and next season.
This team needs a shit ton of playmakers all over the field for next year, but if Gruden can get these rookies to compete and keep it close he'll make alot more people respect him across the league.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Raiders at KC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:40 pm

We're not winning this game. KC will win by at least 20. Carr plays better at home and its in KC. We'll get blown out and the Bronco win last week will be a distant memory. 12 sacks all year pathetic.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Its fuckin week 17 and Carr throws an idiotic pick 6 when Cook wasn't even the primary guy....more a decoy, Carr judgement throw. Cook wasn't even turned around and Carr throws it anyway. 5 fuckin years in league and Carr makes rookie mistakes.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Its obvious tv analyst Bruce Arians whose doing the game isn't a big fan of Carr. Maybe Carr gets traded for picks and we get Nick Foles or Teddy Bridgwater. I've seen enough of this waste product Carr in Silver and Black. He's a fuckin overpaid Jeff George in my mind. But that might be insulting to Jeff George. Chucky park the Carr-bage on another team fer Christ sake.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Another INT by Carr. This kid is omg fuckin awful!!! And his fuckin body language. This is what you get when you overpay a beliw average qb.. trash!!! This kid is counting his money..he doesn't give a shit about competing every week. Hope he breaks his other leg..fuckin piece of shit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Way to end the season on a strong note Chuck the suck and the Carr-bage. Both you fuckin losers are an embarrassment. Chuck sure had the boys balling today. What a great coach.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:55 pm

The only positive I take away from a blowout loss like that was the run game, minus the turnovers it may have been a little closer.
With someone like Leveon Bell back there, we would look like a different team. Bell would be the dual threat bell cow that never comes off the field. For years previous coordinators and coaches called different schemes or plays with Jalen Richard in there, but Bell would be both Lynch and Richard. As far as I I remember, he's also a very good at picking up the blitz.
We need to sign him and groom Chris Warren III behind him.

Now that were picking 4th overall, time to roll up the sleeves and start looking at the top 5 talent.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:13 pm

piratepride wrote:The only positive I take away from a blowout loss like that was the run game, minus the turnovers it may have been a little closer.
With someone like Leveon Bell back there, we would look like a different team. Bell would be the dual threat bell cow that never comes off the field. For years previous coordinators and coaches called different schemes or plays with Jalen Richard in there, but Bell would be both Lynch and Richard. As far as I I remember, he's also a very good at picking up the blitz.
We need to sign him and groom Chris Warren III behind him.

Now that were picking 4th overall, time to roll up the sleeves and start looking at the top 5 talent.

Paying Leveon at his age for what he wants in years and guaranteed money would be a disaster. We don't even have a competent QB. Look at Mahomes in the pocket, look at Andrew Luck in the pocket than look at Carr. We're paying that 25 mill per now you want to add Leveon. How about we trade Carr for picks and bring in Nick Foles and maybe sign Leveon...maybe.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:34 am

Yeah, we can just pick up the Bama RB in the late 1st or with our 2nd rounder.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum