Mark Davis confirms McKenzie gave up 2nd rounder

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Mark Davis confirms McKenzie gave up 2nd rounder

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 am

All of our suspicions were confirmed per Mark Davis, Gruden didn't think giving up a second to Chicago. I knew it almost the moment it happened, you don't give shit back to a team that just landed a generational player.
Glad his ass is back on the unemployment line.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Mark Davis confirms McKenzie gave up 2nd rounder

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:45 am

Why the fuck did Reggie do that. Like the Bears weren't going to make that trade regardless of the 2nd rd pick.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Of course. We are the only people who have known basically since day one what a piece of shit that Reggie is. That’s why we are in the best shape we could be in. Imagine if Gruden had Reggie’s resume? He be killed in the press. Reggie? Not a fuckin peep. Stupid asshole. Gruden should have fired him right there. At least he’s finally gone & we are losing to Bengals so it’s going good. Fuck winning anymore games this year we need to lose out. I think we will

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Mark needs to shut his fuckin dumb kike boy mouth. He hired the spook and he lasted almost seven full seasons. Mark just showing how stupid he is giving that guy forever to perform to no avail.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:31 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Mark needs to shut his fuckin dumb kike boy mouth. He hired the spook and he lasted almost seven full seasons. Mark just showing how stupid he is giving that guy forever to perform to no avail.

“He hired the spook” LOL. I was just coming up off a bong hit & coughed it out when I read that. Struck me as funny. Harry? Yes Lloyd. I’m beginning to think you don’t know anything about football!!!! I can’t believe it took you 7 years to figure it out Lloyd.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Mark just drinking the Chuck the suck kool aid. Not to defend Reggie but this team was in the playoffs two years ago and were 6-6 last year when Carr-bage took a steaming shit the last 4 games. Sure 16' was a lucky year for Carr but we were 18-10 under Del rio considering 16' combined with 17' sitting at 6-6 with 4 games left. Carr shit the bed the last quarter of the season last year and got Del Rio fired. There was no fuckin reason to blow up this roster to the extent Gruden did coming into this year. Chuck the sucks tweeks and additions and massive cuts netted us a 3-11 record right now granted we could of won some of the games we lost this year but we could have lost all 3 games we won. Fact is our so called franchise qb isn't one. He should take some heat as well.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Mark needs to shut his fuckin dumb kike boy mouth. He hired the spook and he lasted almost seven full seasons. Mark just showing how stupid he is giving that guy forever to perform to no avail.

“He hired the spook” LOL. I was just coming up off a bong hit & coughed it out when I read that. Struck me as funny. Harry? Yes Lloyd. I’m beginning to think you don’t know anything about football!!!! I can’t believe it took you 7 years to figure it out Lloyd.

That's the smart way to watch Raider football Forbidden. Be stoned through out, you don't care as much and it becomes comical. I typically try to be stoned during games. Unfortunately when I post on here I'm not high. Raider blow out loss in Buff afc chmpshp 90', tuck rule loss in NE and blowout loss in SB vs. Tampa I was stoned immaculate through out those games. Happy I was because those were brutal losses.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Now an advisory board is “recommending” Reggie as a GM candidate. I guess that means teams are gonna be forced to interview & hire him. Unbelievable! Why would you recommend someone who’s a total failure? A guy who had 7 years to build a team & the best he could do was a lucky 12-4 witch should have been 8-8. The niggger really does have it made. Do a shitty job in every aspect of the job & not only will he last 7 years he will now be recommended for future sucking? MD is a complete idiot but I’d be pretty hostile that I hired a guy who is supposed to know his shit but proves time & again he’s a brainless baboon. Hopefully he goes to Denver, SD OR KC. I’d love that. But those teams know he’s a mumbling baboon that doesn’t know shit. Let him go to Arizona & melt into shit

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Reggie probably go back to GB in some front office capacity or be some cap cruncher fancy title guy for some team. To see him hired as a GM somewhere with his drafting acumen is unfathomable. His next gig will be assistant to the GM or something like that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum