Kc game

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Kc game

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Overall, some pretty good looking drives from us. Little by little, Carr is getting more comfortable in Gruden's system. KC defense isn't the greatest, but I've seen improvement in back to back games. Carr hasn't thrown an Interception for a long damn time.
If we can keep playing like this ( and lose hopefully at the end) we'll build some momentum for next year.
It'll give Gruden a reason not to blow it up even further and keep a few pieces around.
We still lossed, but some of you have to admit we didnt shit the bed. I can stand behind a team that fights until the end.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Kc game

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:41 am

KC defense is fuckin putrid. Quite a few QB's have lit them up so Capn Checkdown just padded his stats put up 33 and still fuckin lost. Our fuckin defense is atrocious and has been for over fifteen years. We've lost 14 of our last 16 games going back to last year. Great winning culture Chuck the suck is building a foundation for. That fuckin asswipes pressers are like he's playing a losing coach in a bad tv movie. We're fuckin 2-10. This cocksucker doesn't deserve any draft picks. He oughta resign after the season. Fuckin peckerhead.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:27 am

We played hard. Imagine if we actually had any talent? We could actually win games. I think Carr is constantly checking down because we have no real receivers at all. Plus the constant pressure in his face has caused him to checkdown constantly. He hasn’t thrown a lot of INTs, I think if he was throwing downfield he would get picked off a lot because of lack of time in pocket & recievers that can’t get open. I believe he’s our best option right now. Let him prove himself next year hopywith a little more help around him. The fact that we played the Rams, Chiefs, and other good teams & hung with them for most of the game is amazing considering how bad our roster is. I hope we stay competitive like Pirate said but lose in the end. At least we don’t have a protesting O line this year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Why don't we have talent? Who blew up the roster to make us inconsequential and therefore tank games and collect high draft picks. Fuckin idiot couldn't coach some of those guys up and do a better job than Del Rio did. Fact is some of those guys he cut were high on other teams draft boards as well. I have no problem with prepping for Vegas roster wise. But to give Oakland fans in the bay area who have been loyal for decades this taste in their mouth where they don't even want to pay to see this slop in Oakland for the last time before moving or even watch on tv is no way to treat a fanbase. Mark Davis should be ashamed of himself putting this inferior product on the field. Raiders should of never left Oakland after the 81' season. LA had nothing but gang members and wanna be's going to games there wearing the colors and flashing gang signals. The NFL establishment between getting sued and seeing Raider fans in LA basically saw they don't want that franchise being the face of the league. We had some HOF ers and should be HOFers on those LA Raider teams, won a Lombardi in 84' and basically been irrelevant since. We've won what like 6 playoff games since 1984 season. Thats 34 yrs ago and 6 playoff wins. That's fuckin embarrassing considering what this franchise was about from the mid 60's to 1983 season, and that was winning.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Who did Gruden cut who would have made this a winning team?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:25 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Who did Gruden cut who would have made this a winning team?

Who did he sign that made us a winning team this year? 2-10 with a bunch of old guys on 1 yr contracts. We were 6-6 at one point last year and 12-4 the year before with many of those cut on those rosters. Not to say that was a legitimate 12-4 team but those teams were better than this fuckin blue hair slop we got on this roster. Keep defending Gruden and swing from his balls because he's never built any winning roster or drafted anything worth a damn. I hope Im wrong but I'm not really feeling this guy 2nd time around. The only reason he came back is who wouldn't considering his contract and full authority and working for a retard in Mark Davis.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Tom fuckin Cable and Guenther need to take a lot of heat. Their units have been really bad this season.

Defense had MULTIPLE chances to stop the Chiefs on 3rd down and long on their final drive. Yet guys were wide open.

Carr's been getting killed all season long. And not just from the direction of the rookie OTs, either.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Carr makes any bad to below par O line look bad. He doesn't step up or elude any heat or run out of the pocket up field. You're going to defend that pussy. That was the knock against him at Fresno. A deer in the headlights with pressure on him. He was a reach at the top of the 2nd round. He probably would have gone 3rd or 4th round. He has had one of the worst QBR in football with pressure in the pocket. A fuckin back up can dink and dunk like he does as well as get completions down the field when he gets 3 or 4 seconds to throw with no immediate pressure. Kid is a fuckin disgrace especially at that price tag. Zero value!!! His contract is highway robbery.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:59 pm

No fuckin question he's not earning his money.

And I'd bet after this season we're coming out from under the parts of his contract that saddle us with a bunch of dead money if we get rid of him. Gruden could prob deal him pretty painlessly.

Justin Herbert's back in action and will start in the bowl game against Mich State. And I'll bet money this shoulder injury incident has scared the whole "I wanna stay for my senior year" IDIOCY out of him.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:28 pm

And I'll bet money this shoulder injury incident has scared the whole "I wanna stay for my senior year" IDIOCY out of him.

I hope so. But I don't trust this franchise to do what needs done, which is send Carr on his way.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum