Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:22 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Ateman looked like shit man. I couldn't believe Carr kept throwing to him. I wouldn't have.

Jordy's just not helping at all. Either that or Gruden doesn't know how to use him, which I find hard to believe since Gruden knew exactly how to use old guys like Brown and Rice.

Lafell going down was a huge blow. That dude was open a lot, moving chains and giving Carr targets when plays got busted. He was a MUCH better veteran addition than Jordy. If we had both him and Martavis on Sunday, that game just might have gone a bit differently.

Jordy sucks. We're paying him what? He can't hold Brown or Rice jock even now. No comparison there. Why analyze anything. Their just going through the motions and evaluating some players. There's no compete in the coaching staff in most of these games especially 2nd half of games. Wasting a season and maybe next. They should give back money to people going to home games. Chuck the suck is was actually more fired up in the espn MNF booth than he is in game and pressers. That says it all right there. He should be punched in the mouth making 10 mill per to basically be a scrimmage coach. He's a fuckin disgrace on so many levels its not even worth discussing.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:22 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Ateman looked like shit man. I couldn't believe Carr kept throwing to him. I wouldn't have.

Jordy's just not helping at all. Either that or Gruden doesn't know how to use him, which I find hard to believe since Gruden knew exactly how to use old guys like Brown and Rice.

Lafell going down was a huge blow. That dude was open a lot, moving chains and giving Carr targets when plays got busted. He was a MUCH better veteran addition than Jordy. If we had both him and Martavis on Sunday, that game just might have gone a bit differently.

Jordy sucks. We're paying him what? He can't hold Brown or Rice jock even now. No comparison there. Why analyze anything. Their just going through the motions and evaluating some players. There's no compete in the coaching staff in most of these games especially 2nd half of games. Wasting a season and maybe next. They should give back money to people going to home games. Chuck the suck is was actually more fired up in the espn MNF booth than he is in game and pressers. That says it all right there. He should be punched in the mouth making 10 mill per to basically be a scrimmage coach. He's a fuckin disgrace on so many levels its not even worth discussing.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Jordy is done. Green Bay knew it. He's slow and can't get any separation at all.

There is really no reason to go on bad mouthing this team..... they/Gruden, Mark/etc.... don't care. I really don't either..... I do, but so what? This season is a total wash. Next season will probably be just as bad. This team won't smell a winning season until Vegas.... if then.

The biggest problem that I see.... right now, is what the fuck to do about Carr/the QB situation. Gruden needs to sit his ass down, and tell him point blank that he's a fucking pussy. he either works hard and gets his shit together, or he'll be replaced with someone that is at least not a fucking pussy out there. I can't believe what g*d damned cunt he's become. I would kill to have Big Ben as my QB. That is one tough, bad mother fucker football player... no matter what your personal opinion may be of him. I've gone from loving Carr (you know what I mean) to hating the fucker. Grow a pair of balls you sissy, pussy, cunt fucker!!!

I'm with Freddie right now.............. I hope the fucker is gone after this year. I don't give two shits if McCarron starts next year, as long as Carr doesn't. How could it be any worse?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 pm

If Carr is retained it better entail he restructuring his contract. Pay him 12 mill per with incentives. After this season Carr will make 50 mill in 2 yrs for conceivably 8 to 10 wins. This guy was worth less than 10 mill for those 2 seasons combined.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum