Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:06 pm

So i’m Watching this game and for the 2nd time watching these guys play, i’m Seeing Brees make Matt Ryan look like a rank amateur, a chicken-shit bitch and a total dumbass.

And i’m Looking at Brees and understanding completely what it takes to be a great QB in this league.

The one thing that guy has more than any QB i’ve ever seen, and that’s no exaggeration - in my life - more then Montana, more than Gannon, more than Marino, Brady, I don’t give a shit. Brees has the most fucking amazing, inhuman accuracy i’ve seen. Gannon was seriously accurate short and short intermediate. Montana was similar. Rodgers is pinpoint accurate but not consistently. Fucking Brees... I mean it’s like 95% of his throws are there. At all levels, all the time. And the vast majority of them are in the perfect spot.

Brees puts it in the perfect spot even when he doesn’t have to. He had a wide open TE, nobody in the same part of the field, floated it right over his shoulder and landed it in his chest, easiest catch that fucker ever made. And Brees was rolling out at the time. Like I said, inhuman.

And i’m Watching Matt Ryan and in comparison this guy is spraying them. And he’s stupid. It’s just a REALLY bad look for Ryan when he plays against Brees. I love it, I hate thta fucking overpaid choke artist. Ryan is ruining Julio’s career.

Anyway, this is why a i’m So high on Herbert. I’ve watched the kid put balls into what I thought were impossibly tight windows, watched him throw high seam passes over trailing defenders that only his guys can get - and that’s a fucking tough throw because it has to be the perfect height and perfect placement.

AND i’ve Watched him do what JaMarcus Russel could never do - timing, cut the pass loose before the receiver is into his break, and throwing his guy open when the route isn’t working for him.

We fucking need a guy like that. Carr doesn’t have that.

Oh, and Matt Ryan isn’t any better than Joe Flacco. He just has better weapons. Brees would fucking own this league with those weapons.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Watching NO v ATL on Thursday

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Brees is an all time great. Maybe top 3 all time, regular season especially. Matty Ice is maybe top 5 or 7 in the league the last decade. No correlation between those two. Falcons are a niggger bitch franchise anyway. 25 pt lead in a fuckin Super bowl and they still lose. Their coach sucks and that team hasn't and won't recover anytime soon from that SB loss. I'd take Matt Ryan over the Carr-bage any day of the week. Our one season wonder is just that. He's too much of a fuckin pussy to consider him in any QB conversations. He's a fuckin baby in a mans league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:01 pm

I haven't seen any of Herbert's games, but have heard alot of college analysis in him and some aren't too high on him of late. They say his completion percentage is low this month, and he disappears for to many games...like Carr. If it's not a complete upgrade out the gate I'm not sure myself or any other Raider fan has the patience for yet another rookie.
I'm over getting guys with potential, hell I'd be all for trading all three 1st rounders for Tom Brady or Drew Bress any day of the week, but just can't hang around another 3 years waiting for Herbert to become consistent.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:23 am

Herbert’s surrounding cast isn’t very good. Only reason that Oregon team has won a game is because of Herbert. With him out they’ll get slaughtered in their bowl game. Nobody was concerned about anything but Herbert.

You have to look at more thta just the last few games of this year, bro.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Herbert won't save this franchise if we get him. Chuck the suck needs to get Nick Foles and go to the dumpster and take out the Carr-bage after the year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:22 pm

I just don't think Herbert is worth a top 3 pick simply because he's the better of the bunch.
Maybe he doesn't have the best surrounding cast, but neither do the bottom half if NFL teams.
If Herbert ends up bieng better than Carr, it'll be 2 or 3 years down the road. If Davis is true to his word and gives Gruden the whole 10 years it might work.
Big gamble if you ask me.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Who was the last franchise qb drafted out of oregon. Dan Fouts 45 yrs ago. Mariota sucks. Get Nick Foles!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:10 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Who was the last franchise qb drafted out of oregon. Dan Fouts 45 yrs ago. Mariota sucks. Get Nick Foles!

Foles is the next Keenum. A guy who took over in the perfect situation and will never equal that shit again. He has looked like shit when he has played this season.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:14 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Who was the last franchise qb drafted out of oregon. Dan Fouts 45 yrs ago. Mariota sucks. Get Nick Foles!

Foles is the next Keenum. A guy who took over in the perfect situation and will never equal that shit again. He has looked like shit when he has played this season.

Foles won a Super bowl with someone else's team like your boy Chuck the suck. What's your point? You'd take Carr or Herbert over a vet that won a Super bowl? Keenum never won or been to a Super bowl.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Dead you have no credibility on here. You don't even know what your fuckin talking about. When your predictions are wrong you have nothing but excuses. Never admit your wrong which is 80 percent of the time. Nobody cares about your prognostications. Fat guy monday morning qb you are.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum