We have a real shot at Nick Bosa

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: We have a real shot at Nick Bosa

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm

No credibility? That's an interesting take. Back to ignore.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:44 pm

What credibility? You bailed a couple months into our only winning season in 16 yrs back in 2016 because you predicted a 4 or 5 win season and we got our 6th win in like week 8 that year. Now your piggy backing on this clown Chuck the suck like he's a genius in drafting and roster building. You must support a coach and team not even trying to compete in games. Yeah, Gruden has all 5he answers, he'll turn this roster into Super bowl contenders and they'll go balls to the wall to achieve a winning team and culture. This is a loser program with a grossly overpaid loser coach and owner.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 pm

At least Reggie’s time is over. Even if he remains as GM he’s basically Gruden’s piss boy. Cooper got his usual in Dallas, a few catches no big plays & Cowboys still lost. There are definitely some good guys to draft this year. I agree we suck but no more Cooper, Irvin, Lynch, Penn, all of Reggie’s draft picks? Gone? This is a celebration. We had a good record in 2016 but it was a total fluke. Just a lucky year from a 7-9 team. We were duped again. We need to keep Carr one more year, then in next years draft we go QB. If this Herbert comes out this year we should take him. I’m giving Gruden a chance because REggie has 6 fuckin years & he fucked the team every possible way. Dumb fucker pays his 2nd rd pick before his 1st rd star player. How bout when Reggie fucked up the deal for Roger Staffold? He had no idea what he was doing. Like I said Grudens D this year is historically bad. But that’s with absolutely nothing, bottom of the barrel old guys. 6 years & Reggies Ken Norton D is almost as bad! Big money contracts & high draft picks & they are as shitty as Grudens D this year. That speaks volumes about Reggie’s abilities. I don’t believe in Gruden, these comebacks never work but I can’t judge him on this year only.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:45 pm

No way Gruden allows Reggie to stay on after the horrible roster he got stuck with.

I read an article that says the personnel dept is "Reggie's guys vs. Gruden's guys". Gruden brought in his own people, Reggie has no juice, Gruden will blow him out the door day after the season ends.

Who knows? If Reggie's stirring up trouble could be before then.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:53 pm

That would be perfect. Anyone can see Reggie is a clueless fuck. Talk about 10 year contracts, Reggie getting an extension was about as big a waste of money ever spent in the NFL. 6 fuckin years of nothing!! Fuck Reggie. We can all agree on this.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Executive of the year!!!lol For what? Wasting money? I’ve hated this lazy niggger from day one.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 pm

I could just imagine what we'll look like in Vegas in almost 2 billion dollar state of the art stadium. There has to be a more professional look thats fer sure. It almost doesn't seem right a retard like Mark Davis will be the face of this Vegas venture as well as Gruden. That ugly motherfucker is one creepy looking dude with that haircut. You'd assume someone would drag his ass to a hairstylist. Raiders better be an exciting product in Vegas to justify 58k people going to the games.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:22 pm

I could just imagine what we'll look like in Vegas in almost 2 billion dollar state of the art stadium. There has to be a more professional look thats fer sure. It almost doesn't seem right a retard like Mark Davis will be the face of this Vegas venture as well as Gruden. That ugly motherfucker is one creepy looking dude with that haircut. You'd assume someone would drag his ass to a hairstylist. Raiders better be an exciting product in Vegas to justify 58k people going to the games.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum