Fuck Bruce Irvin. Why is he still here

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Fuck Bruce Irvin. Why is he still here

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 am

Not to mention even with Mack this guy couldn’t do jack shit. He called Mack & himself the Slash Brothers or some shit like Curry & Thompson from the Warriors. Lol. Only difference is those guys are good & won championships he’s never won shit. Nigggers like this is what we need to avoid. He was running his mouth complaining when Norton Jr got fired. Norton Jr has worst D in the league &! Irvin is crying about it. Somehow we still had the worst D in the league even with Mack. There really was no point in keeping him. We’d suck like we do now & have no money to do anything & no draft picks. I’m going against the grain and am going all in with Gruden. He will probably fail but at this point we have no choice. I don’t even care about the disgraceful game we played in SF. Even if we showed heart & made it a close game it’s still two 1-7 teams playing each other in a shit game. I don’t understand when they say Gruden traded away all our talent. What talent? Mack & Cooper? Only talent we had was Mack. Cooper sucks. He’ll have 3-4 big games in Dallas & fade out like he always does. I don’t see anymore talent that Gruden could get rid of. I just see bums. Irvin, J Ward, Edwardsjr, Amerson, Smith, Karl Joseph, Shalique Calhoun? Nothing. I say tear the whole fuckin thing down. Once we get to Vegas we are no longer a cash poor team, we will have money to compete and no California tax. Fuck Oakland, who wants to play on a baseball field in a toilet bowl? Carr I don’t know about. I think if he’s got talent around him he can still be good but not with this trash. I don’t believe anyone even Brady wins with this squad. I wouldn’t mind seeing him traded

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:57 am

I agree 100% Forbidden. I think Gruden sees what we all see........ a team full of back ups and practice squad guys.

What needs done aint pretty, but it needs to be done. Hopefully he knows what he's doing, or better yet, how to do it.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 am

Gruden is running basically the same plays as Mcvie and the Rams. Only difference is they have the talent to make it succeed. We don’t. The media hates Gruden for a couple reasons, one is that he’s paid, two is that he doesn’t care what people & the media say & third is modern society. The everybody gets a trophy mentality. Instant gratification. Cowboys were 1-15 & shitty for 2 years after they traded Walker. Then look what happened. Yes Gruden did win a SB with Tony Dungys team....... but how come they had to bring Gruden in to win the SB why couldn’t Dungy do it himself? 1 winning season in what 20 years? It’s all about sustainability in the NFL now. Would people be happier of we beat the 1-7 49ers and went on to a 5-12 record? All Gruden did was dismantle a team that at thier best was 8-8. Grudens D this year is pathetic!! But he threw it together with old guys in a year. On the other hand REggie had Mack & a defense full of guys making big money and that produced a defense almost as bad as Grudens! And he had 6 years to build it. Did he lie to the Oakland fans? Of course!!! He can’t say, we have no talent, we play in a toilet bowl & we have no money. Oakland has some balls even expecting anyone would want to bring them a SB. How about kicking the gangbangers out of the stadium so normal people can go to a game. How about getting a new stadium? Oakland had 20 years to work something out but failed. Gruden’s brother put together a decent team in Washington & Mcvie is a Gruden disciple, I don’t question whether Gruden can coach or not it comes down to one thing. Good players giving effort. Is it hard to not get pissed off when we get blown out by SF but in reality who gives a shit. Now it’s on Gruden to build the team the way he wants. I feel he shouldn’t be judged until this happens.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Difference is the Walker trade the Cowboys had the best O line in football, some HOFers and HOFers in Aikman, Emmit and Irvin and a very good defense in a different NFL back than. Those Boys teams were better than these New England teams the last 15 years. Dominant Boys teams. Carr ain't no Aikman and Jimmy Johnson forgot more college ball talent being an ex college coach than Chuck the suck will ever know. Chuck the suck is a dictator a grossly overpaid one with no accountability above him because Mark Davis is a clown and Jerry Jones let Johnson know who was boss although Jerry is a fool and an asswipe, he let everyone know whose team it was. Those Boys teams were some of the best ever for 5 years. Chuck the suck won't even get the Vegas Raiders a division title aside from not getting a SB trophy.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:44 pm

I don’t like Gruden either. But we are stuck with him. We might not get Smith or Aikman but at least we won’t have Reggie drafting guys from the hospital. Not to mention he paid a bum QB 25 million. Reggie has been a slow death for six years.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I don’t like Gruden either. But we are stuck with him. We might not get Smith or Aikman but at least we won’t have Reggie drafting guys from the hospital. Not to mention he paid a bum QB 25 million. Reggie has been a slow death for six years.

Agreed, just not a lot of confidence this snake oil salesman Chuck the suck is going to succeed. Guys a personality, a brand a fuckin big mouth. Any FA that comes to Vegas will get paid, tune Chuck the suck out and dump. Todays players can see right through Gruden's shtick.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:24 am

Irvin's playing for the Falcons now.

Forbidden, Gruden making the moves you want him to make.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:22 am

He definitely is. Tired of the race to the middle. We either stay good like the Steelers or we totally suck. Fuck this 5-7 8-8 shit every year. Gruden is definitely taking the Belechick dictator role. No more coddling these assholes who complain about everything and give effort when they want to like Irvin & Cooper. Irvin doesn’t care about winning he could of signed with Pats but he signed with Falcons cause it’s his hometown. He doesn’t give a fuck

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am

I don’t believe in Gruden. I want to. I just think stupid shit comes out of his mouth a lot. But I do think the media is waaaaay to ganged up on his ass. They make stuff up just to write a negative story on him.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum