Faiders Vs. Whiners

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Faiders Vs. Whiners

Postby piratepride » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 am

This team has reached a new low, not even 5 first rounders would help.
This team looked just as bad as the Aaron Brooks/ Andrew Walter/ Jamarcus Russell led teams.
Gruden really needs to do away with the Carr naked boot leg pass, that defenders know it's coming before our players do.
This defense is in need of a massive overhaul, most of our starters should be back ups. No heart, no drive.
A couple of plays the d lineman completely stopped once the RB just made it past him. Then you have Mack that chases down 50 yards! Hate to keep bringing it up, but yes....a massive overhaul is needed and about to commence.
We'll have over 75 million to play with, here's hoping Gruden and whoever he brings in to replace Mceknzie are up to the task.
As I'm watching the game yesterday at Buffalo wild wings, the other Raiders fans looked confused more than anything. We weren't even pissed cuz most of us wanted a top 3 overall, but confused as how we can look and play that badly.

How?????
I don't think any of us on here would even know who to bring in to change this stink around. I've posted on another thread what I'd do if I was GM in 2019, but this is a new level of fuckery.
If Gruden is really tanking then he must be going after a kid (Herbert) that may or may not come out.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:59 am

This was a statement game.

The players made the crystal clear statement that they don't like Gruden.

And as far as I'm concerned, Guenther should be fired today. Right fucking now. And so should Cable.

Of course, Cable should never have been hired in the first place.

Then we can fire Olson and bring in Hue as OC. Let him start with Herbert where he left off with Mayfield.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:02 am

DeadRinger wrote:This was a statement game.

The players made the crystal clear statement that they don't like Gruden.

And as far as I'm concerned, Guenther should be fired today. Right fucking now. And so should Cable.

Of course, Cable should never have been hired in the first place.

Then we can fire Olson and bring in Hue as OC. Let him start with Herbert where he left off with Mayfield.

Your point is Gruden should fire himself. He set the tone and culture here. He fleeced the roster. These guys have no morale to compete, tackle, block or execute their assignments. Last night, the Charger game and Seahawk game point to that. These guys know Gruden wants a top 3 pick and the only way to do that is to lose games. They see Carr, who is supposed to be a leader, not really care or have any compete. These guys aren't stupid. This whole operation isn't going anywhere even after those five 1st round picks the next two years as of now are selected. The majority of this fanbase sees this bullshit train crystal clear. Gruden is an embarrassment and so is Carr. The supposed leaders and faces of this franchise.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:21 am

This is a blatant tank job. It couldn't be more obvious... or embarrassing. Mark NEEDS to get involved, weather he wants to or not.

As far as drafting Herbert... he's already said he isn't coming out. That leaves Boza? All of this isn't worth him, no matter how good he is. No FA will come here under these circumstances unless we back up the Brinks truck. This whole things smells of insanity.

I'm not sure what Gruden is thinking, but he's losing the fans and any support he may have had around the league. I believe Carr is part of the bullshit going on, and that he doesn't just suck... he's in on this along with Gruden. The 2006 team wasn' this bad....... it is so obvious to everyone what is happening... and it's going backfire big time.,

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:45 pm

It's a big fuck you to the city of Oakland, Raider fans, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders franchise legacy. This franchise has had fuckin 4 winning seasons since they moved back to Oakland in 1995. Bill Clinton was in the middle of his first term as prez thats how long ago that was. 4 winning seasons!! And this is how they'll go out and leave Oakland. Aside from all the bullshit the one asshole I ultimately blame since 2012 is Mark Davis. That guy looks like he'd be fired as shift supervisor at Jack in the Box let alone run a pro sports franchise.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:12 pm

I would think the NFL/Goodell would be getting a little concerned at this point. This won't be resolved/fixed by 2020 for the move to Vegas.... in the most state of the art stadium to date in the most visible venue there is. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there is a stern warning from the NFL/owners to Mark that he'd better get this bullshit straightened out or else..............

The 0 - 16 Lions played with more heart and tried harder... as did the same Browns a year ago. This kind of blatant throwing of games should not be tolerated. I don't believe for a second that Gruden is trying to win.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:33 pm

This is an embarrassment. I have no problem with tanking but this defense is the worst I’ve ever seen. This team would get killed by the 06 Raiders. I know 90% of these bums will be gone but it’s still pathetic & Gruden has fucked this thing up. My friend is a Bears fan & he says Gruden is doing the right thing by tanking. He says Gruden does not give a fuck about the last two years in Oakland and he says Gruden is right. He says if he was a Raider fan he’d be happy about this. I told him when u are a Raiders fan it gets annoying as fuck. He says Gruden doesn’t give a fuck about these shitty players. He says Oakland has kept the Raiders down with that shit baseball field & the fact that the team is the poorest in the league by far. He thinks once in Vegas everybody will want to play for Raiders cause they will finally complete financially with other teams & Vegas has no tax. I hope he’s right. Interesting to hear what fans of other teams think. I get that Vince Lombardi couldn’t win with this team but to come out & get blown out by SF backup is a disgrace

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:47 pm

[quote="silver & black"]I would think the NFL/Goodell would be getting a little concerned at this point. This won't be resolved/fixed by 2020 for the move to Vegas.... in the most state of the art stadium to date in the most visible venue there is. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there is a stern warning from the NFL/owners to Mark that he'd better get this bullshit straightened out or else..............

Vegas is a circus and entertainment capital. I'd assume by week 1 of the 2020 season the Las Vegas Raiders with 5 1st round picks as of now and huge sums of money to spend on free agency the next two years will be a more formidable roster and have the urgency to win. There won't be sabotage and low morale and tank mode in full effect. Something good better come out of this losing because it's not worth over 3 hrs of my time watching this on a football Sunday. NFL can't afford a stink bomb piss poor football product representing a virgin market like Vegas.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum