Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:26 pm

I love seeing the slow death of Reggie & his shit players. They are packing Reggie’s shit & have started the fumigation process in his office. They sprayed for scabies, sand flies, jungle mites, African crabs and Ebola positive mosquitoes. Everything Reggie carries. Soon he will be caged and shipped

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Not defend Reggie because I won't but Delrio took Reggie's retards to the playoffs in his 2nd year. Gruden two years removed from that playoff season with many of the 2016 on this roster two months ago gets gutted totally for what? Gruden can't more out of those guys than Del Rio and retain some of them. Gruden wasted two or three fuckin seasons doing that. That's despicable!!! We have to wait another 3 fuckin years to maybe be playoff run ready. Unacceptable!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:32 pm

I get it but I don’t think we were a playoff team that year. We were a lucky 8-8 team. JDR would crash and burn under REggie if he stayed. What talent do we really have? Nobody on the defense. Cooper? That’s our major talent? He sucks. Conley, Joseph the rest of them are beyond shit. Reggie basically assembled a team of back ups. Now I hope we complete the purge & get rid of Carr. If we can get anything for Reggie’s trash we need to do it.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Purge the roster and In Chuck the suck we Trust? What has that fuckin asswipe ever done to build a winning roster? He had Al Davis team and Tony Dungy's team. He blew up Dungy's team after his Super bowl and built shit. Than Chuck the suck becomes a fuckin know it all TV personality for the kike suits at ESPN. Now Chuck the sucks back in football where he shouldn't be posing as a coach, motivator, player development, drafter and GM to justify his 10 mill per. Look at the bowl cut jew retard who hired him. Yeah I'm so optimistic for the Chuck the suck tenure part deux. This cocksucker is a fuckin joke and time will show that clearly.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:43 am

Del rio got luckier than anyone i’ve Ever seen in the nfl. We had no fuckin business winning more than 6 fuckin games in 2016 I don’t give a shit what anyone says. There hasn’t been a single season since areggie got here when we’ve had a GOOD team, period. Fuck Del Rio and fuck 2016, it was the single greatest fluke ever conceived.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:51 am

DeadRinger wrote:Del rio got luckier than anyone i’ve Ever seen in the nfl. We had no fuckin business winning more than 6 fuckin games in 2016 I don’t give a shit what anyone says. There hasn’t been a single season since areggie got here when we’ve had a GOOD team, period. Fuck Del Rio and fuck 2016, it was the single greatest fluke ever conceived.

And Chuck the suck is back now to show how it's done with Chucky's hand picked players. Keep putting that washed up big mouth asshole on a pedestal. He won't even win the division here let alone make a deep playoff run.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 am

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Del rio got luckier than anyone i’ve Ever seen in the nfl. We had no fuckin business winning more than 6 fuckin games in 2016 I don’t give a shit what anyone says. There hasn’t been a single season since areggie got here when we’ve had a GOOD team, period. Fuck Del Rio and fuck 2016, it was the single greatest fluke ever conceived.

And Chuck the suck is back now to show how it's done with Chucky's hand picked players. Keep putting that washed up big mouth asshole on a pedestal. He won't even win the division here let alone make a deep playoff run.

At least not for 2 - 3 years...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 pm

At least not for 2 - 3 years...lol.[/quote]
That's typically how long a full rebuild should take. If we're worth a damn and the product on the field is worth investing time and energy in I'll be watching with interest. A full gutted rebuild yet again now for how many times in the last 15 years just isn't worth my patience. I want results, positive results over a five year consistent period at least. I've had enough of a 4 or 5 win football team to last me a couple lifetimes.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:02 pm

I need to see a whole fuckin lot more of Gruden - other than a solid draft, a bunch of smart cuts, a trade of a holdout player and a trade of a guy with suspect hands in exchange for SERIOUS compensation - before I go throwin him under the bus.

I’m not impressed with his lack of adjustments so far, but then i’m Not particularly impressed with the players he has either.

I’ve always said he has a pass for this season, because I knew what he was stepping in, whether anyone else did or not. Nothing has changed.

Del Rio, on the other hand... I saw more than enough of him.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Aside from how lucky we were Del Rio got us to the playoffs with Reggie's retards and that season Carr looked like a solid piece. Gruden is stalling. Wasting time to get maybe 20 or 30 mill out of Mark Davis fires him. He knows that him blowing it up we're inconsequential this year and next, thats 20 mill right there in Chuck the sucks pocket. 2020, first year in Vegas any type of optimism coming out of that season thats another 10 mill in his pocket. 2021, maybe somehow make the playoffs but lose first or 2nd round thats another 10 mill in his pocket. He's brought back with much hype and optimism but we underachieve and he's fired after 2022. So after everythings said and done that fuckin piece of garbage makes 50 million dollars to not even get us to the Super bowl. What I just stated is all hypothetical but I just don't trust that this guy will be a success and could very well be fired after next year or after our first yr in Vegas. Still thats 20 or maybe 30 mill in his pocket to be a disgrace. The Raider way, Commitment to Excrement, No Pride and poison!! The Chokeland Faiders of the new millenium.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum