Fire sale in Oakland...team in discussions to trade Amari Co

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Fire sale in Oakland...team in discussions to trade Amari Co

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 am

Jay Glazer reporting Oakland looking to trade Cooper before his last year in 2019 as well as Karl Joseph.
At first glance I was pissed, but the more I thought about it and how many times I came on here defending his lame ass games and dissapearances, the more I warmed up to the idea.
We all know Amari Cooper is capable of having monster games....maybe two or three games a season.
We all know Cooper is too mellow and and is too often intimidated by top notch corners.
Gruden trying to capitalize before he wants Odell Beckham type money ( same agent as Khalil Mack).

Many of us wanted Karl Joseph gone last year so no biggie here, he is a dying breed of safety with all these rule changes.
I don't know how itll look to all the incoming free agents next year, unless they're looking to party it up in Vegas.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Fire sale in Oakland...team in discussions to trade Amar

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:43 am

Wherever Cooper may go watch him turn into a better receiver somewhere else with a competent QB and offense. Gruden is going to turn this into a couple win team in the foreseeable future.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:42 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Wherever Cooper may go watch him turn into a better receiver somewhere else with a competent QB and offense. Gruden is going to turn this into a couple win team in the foreseeable future.

He's already done that.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:55 am

silver & black wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Wherever Cooper may go watch him turn into a better receiver somewhere else with a competent QB and offense. Gruden is going to turn this into a couple win team in the foreseeable future.

He's already done that.

Meaning we'll win less than 7 games for the next few years. Less than 4 or 5 this year and next and maybe beyond. Gruden is a buffoon, he doesn't know what he's doing. Maybe he resigns after next year or next and goes back in the booth. Can't stand that motherfucker

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:41 pm

And there it is folks, Carr injured his arm.
Who is our backup again?
Jeez, looks like we'll be battling the Giants for 1st overall and the rights for Herbert or whoever the fuck he is.
Maybe it's better for Carr in the long run, he probably doesn't want his wife and kids in Vegas.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Good... see ya!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:24 pm

See Carr's face after the injury? Like he got shot by a bazooka. Kids a fuckin pussy and a piece of garbage. Than he's smiling towards end of game with mccarron. Kids a fake, not a leader, pussy over rated motherfucker. Can't wait for Carr to be gone from this team

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Getting rid of Copper only helps us if we can get some damn good picks, but I don’t see us getting better than a 3rd for him, and for that it’s a “no.” He may not be great but he’s good, and he’s not this team’s problem. If Gruden would install an offense that actually works for our personnel, Cooper could help this team in my opinion.

But I think Gruden has probably seen him drop one too many balls on third down. And that kind of shit gets really hard to take after awhile.

Karl Joseph - fuck him.

Once again. Reggie picks not panning out the way everyone thought they would. I think Gruden has pretty much decided this is a rebuild situation at this point.

That being the case, he’s in a really good position to get off to a great start on a rebuild, if he can draft worth a shit over the next 2 years, and sign some FAs in their prime as opposed to over the hill.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:40 pm

But I think Gruden has probably seen him drop one too many balls on third down. And that kind of shit gets really hard to take after awhile.

Karl Joseph - fuck him.

Once again. Reggie picks not panning out the way everyone thought they would. I think Gruden has pretty much decided this is a rebuild situation at this point.

That being the case, he’s in a really good position to get off to a great start on a rebuild, if he can draft worth a shit over the next 2 years, and sign some FAs in their prime as opposed to over the hill.[/quote]
Part of that rebuild was to get impact players from those Bear 1st rounders picks. Those picks will most likely be towards the bottom of the 1st rd this year and next. Gruden cutting most of the roster before week 1 pointed towards a rebuild. I don't trust Gruden to do anything positive in his tenure here. He's a fuckin joke and a fraud like his QB, GM and owner. This franchise is a fuckin joke!!! Until I see with my own eyes this franchise in the future win a division and or playoff games they'll continue to be a joke. I've heard now for the better part of fifteen fuckin years about drafts and building a winner and an identity and it has translated to the Oakland Raiders losing 70% of their games for a decade and a half now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 pm

I hear you on the rebuilding shit. We've all been patiently waiting for McKenzie to rebuild for 5 years now. This shit is old!
I wanted to draft all defense this past year, but it didn't happen.
This franchise needs a shot ton of quality defenders.
Anyone else notice how Ken Norton Jr's defense manhandled us for 4 quarters?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum