Derek Carr wants to become ordained minister

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Derek Carr wants to become ordained minister

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 pm

This jadrool says he wants to become an ordained minister when he retires. Anyone got any connections in the church to get this asshole a job as soon as possible? He’ll probably fumble the Bible during mass. This...... is who leads us now. I’ve turned on this little prick. He sucks. 3 INTs in the end zone? Mayfield, Darnold look good. Carr 4 years in the league looks like a bitch. Time to end the Reggie McKenzie era for good. Get rid of this fuckin idiot! How many chances does this guy get? Put fuckin Mccarron in who cares maybe he’ll get lucky. Let em to to Jerusalem & March with the fuckin monks! And let Reggie go to Africa with the Monkeys. This is an all time low even for us. That’s what you get when Lloyd Christmas is your owner

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Derek Carr wants to become ordained minister

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

I’m starting to get pissed off too guys. Carr is making this shit look SO FUCKING HARD. Really, he makes it look like it’s just impossible to Find an open receiver more than 5 yards downfield and get a fuckkn ball to him. It really is painful to watch. The INTs are just unbelievable. That’s something I never thought i’d see this guy do.

I also have to lay some blame on Gruden. It’s clear this kid ain’t Getting the spider monkey banana offense. So either get rid of him and find someone who can or change the fuckin offense to something the kid can run. He has succeeded in the past, go the fuck back and find out how he did it back then, and do things the same fucking way again.

I fucking swear to God, with the talent we have on O, it’s really not that fuckin hard to make this work man. You just have to have common sense. From both the coaches and the fucking players. Don’t sit there doing the same shit over and over. Change something g you fucking morons!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Napoleon Kaufman did that became an ordained minister after just like five or six years with us after being drafted in a high round by us. Maybe Carr should retire after this year or be waived after next year with us and open a ministry. The guys heart, mind and desire don't seem to be all in on football. I think Carr said as a rookie ' Faith, family than football' there you have it because he plays and his pressers appear like football isn't a priority. I'll keep watching but this has been a very sad depressing era of Oakland Raider football. I got spoiled by the Madden and Flores Raiders. That was real football, that was the real Raiders back than, not this garbage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:01 pm

I'm just completely over this season already.

Can't believe I paid for streaming Sunday Ticket.

Cocksuckers.

Springing for Sunday Ticket as a Raiders fan is like plunking $300 down on a number at a roulette table. Might as well just burn it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:43 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I'm just completely over this season already.

Can't believe I paid for streaming Sunday Ticket.

Cocksuckers.

Springing for Sunday Ticket as a Raiders fan is like plunking $300 down on a number at a roulette table. Might as well just burn it.

Think of some of the diehard Raider fans in Oakland that knew we maybe have two seasons left saw that Gruden is back and bought season tickets for this season. A big fuckin waste of money and a great way to screw your loyal fanbase that has seen nothing but sub par garbage for the better part of the last fifteen years. Not five years, but a fuckin decade and a half of horse shit. Bet many of those fans are selling their tix on ebay for half of the face value of the ticket. Mark Davis is a fuckin ass clown to go out like this in Oakland. Never been more piss3d about this franchise as what's happened in the last month or so.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Unless the game happens to be on a local channel, I won't even bother going to the bar to watch the sorry fuckers. I just don't care that much.

I hope Carr becomes a minister next season and gets the fuck off the team. I hope Gruden, Reggie and Mark are happy with what they've done.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

silver & black wrote:Unless the game happens to be on a local channel, I won't even bother going to the bar to watch the sorry fuckers. I just don't care that much.

I hope Carr becomes a minister next season and gets the fuck off the team. I hope Gruden, Reggie and Mark are happy with what they've done.

The bottom line is Mark Davis hired Reggie who was basically a nobody in the Green bay personnel dept. Mark took the Rooney rule route and settled on a mumbling inarticulate gorilla and he's still here seven fuckin years later. Mark Davis takes the ultimate blame. We have a trust fund fuckin retard steering the ship. Al Davis was ashamed of Moe Stooge going back twenty or thirty years ago. This franchise has to be the biggest embarrassment in all of pro sports the last fifteen years. Right down there with the New York Knicks and Cleveland Browns before Mayfield came on the scene and the Browns future success is a maybe work in progress.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Yea.... I know Al was embarrassed about Mark. I've wanted the team sold since Al's death. I knew nothing good would come of Mark making the decisions. Hopefully, the league will step in with some "advice" before the move to Vegas.... I can't see the league taking a hit for moving a losing POS team to such a lucrative venue..... with the most state of the art stadium, no less.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:07 pm

silver & black wrote:Yea.... I know Al was embarrassed about Mark. I've wanted the team sold since Al's death. I knew nothing good would come of Mark making the decisions. Hopefully, the league will step in with some "advice" before the move to Vegas.... I can't see the league taking a hit for moving a losing POS team to such a lucrative venue..... with the most state of the art stadium, no less.

I remember when I lived in San Diego in the mid 90's and worked with an older guy who was from LA and knew Mark Davis in LA in the 80's when the Raiders were playing in LA. He told me back than what a stupid arrogant coke head Mark Davis was back than and God help the Raiders when Al Davis passes because Mark was next of kin. He didn't have much of anything nice to say about Mark Davis except he had money and a drug problem and was a spoiled brat asshole. He also told me Marcus Allen's riff with Al Davis stemmed from Marcus messing around with a couple girls Mark Davis was partying with and that Al Davis had a problem with that and the fact Marcus was banging everything that moved in LA and was taking precedence over the Raiders. Marcus off the field carousing was bigger than what he did in a Raider uniform. It always has to be the bitches to fuck shit up because Marcus was in Al Davis doghouse for a good six years and it coincided with Bo Jackson the new feature back with the Raiders in 1987.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum