Raiders @ Chargers

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders @ Chargers

Postby silver & black » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:56 pm

2018.... 2006 is calling...lol!

This team is every bit as bad as 2006. Fuck Gruden and fuck Carr.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:58 pm

I've been looking at next year's crop of D lineman and outside of Bosa and Ed Oliver, not too many I would grab withing the 1st 10 picks...which is where we'll be drafting.
Time to start looking at the 2019 wave of unrestricted free agents.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Gruden says Carr was fine today and Carr said at 1-4 that its nothing to worry about, crazy things happen in this league. That's all that needs to be said. Coach and QB are bullshitters and in denial and think Raider fans are this stupid. This franchise from week 1 and seeing the Bears will probably will win at least 10 games are playing for next years draft. Bear pick will be bottom 5 to 7 of the draft and our pick if we went 8-8 would be mid 1st round. There's no urgency or give a fuck we're headed for a less than 5 win season...most likely 2 to 4 win season where we get a top 3 pick or maybe first pick. There is zero loyalty within this franchise to put a quality product on the field for the poor fans in Oakland this year and its obvious.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:18 pm

2nd time Grudens gonna ruin us. In 2001 I loved Gruden. I thought we finally had a good guy. Then that old Jew Al Davis trades him & he beats us in SB & now he’s back to ruin the next 10 years.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:2nd time Grudens gonna ruin us. In 2001 I loved Gruden. I thought we finally had a good guy. Then that old Jew Al Davis trades him & he beats us in SB & now he’s back to ruin the next 10 years.

Gruden came back here for the money and ego that comes with his contract and Mark Davis infatuation with him giving him that power and money. Gruden between the Mack fiasco, cutting many young players for 1 yr old fucker scabs, his play calling, his pressers and everything else is just wasting everybodies time. Yeah he'd like 2 high first round picks and Bears to suck as well. Yeah he has a vision for the roster two or three years from now. But to mislead the fanbase and think we think he is all in this season is a travesty. There is absolutely no reason to watch this garbage this year and its only five games in. I've lost All respect for Gruden as well as Carr. No fire, desire or urgency and really a no fuck given to losing like they have. Its no surprise because this has been a train wreck since we moved back to Oakland in 1995 aside from a few very good seasons more than 15 yrs ago!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum