Raiders interested in Kapernick

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders interested in Kapernick

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:40 am

DeadRinger wrote:lol. Dude don't even act like Gannon was hurling javelins 70 yards downfield.

Gannon was efficient in that offense and scored points. He was a leader and a fierce competitor and got us to the playoffs three years in a row. He was dedicated. Losing killed him. Carr is the antithesis of that. Carr is a motherfuckin zero compared to Gannon's desire to ball and get the job done.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 am

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:lol. Dude don't even act like Gannon was hurling javelins 70 yards downfield.

Gannon was efficient in that offense and scored points. He was a leader and a fierce competitor and got us to the playoffs three years in a row. He was dedicated. Losing killed him. Carr is the antithesis of that. Carr is a motherfuckin zero compared to Gannon's desire to ball and get the job done.

Dude I know exactly what Gannon was and what he wasn’t. You’re not talking to PHX here.

I also know that Derek Carr has proven thta he can play at an MVP level. He hasn’t gotten back to that level yet. We all fucking get it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:07 am

CLE has very serious individual pieces. They haven’t done a good job of pulling them together into a cohesive team yet. But that defense is fucking crazy.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 am

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:

Dude I know exactly what Gannon was and what he wasn’t. You’re not talking to PHX here.

I also know that Derek Carr has proven thta he can play at an MVP level. He hasn’t gotten back to that level yet. We all fucking get it.

Carr been in the league going on 5 fuckin years!!! What MVP status? Shit ton of QB's have had 12-4 reg seasons like Capn Dink n Dunk. Cocksucker never won a playoff game. Big spots @ KC, Diego and Denver and he comes up small in divisional games. 25 mill per pays for that Dead? Maybe should be a sports agent. Carr's agent fleeced us because I don't see fair value there. Big dumb niggger Reggie fanned his stinkin ass cheeks giving Carr that contract. Garbage is garbage and eye liner wearing altar boy Lemon Carr is fuckin trash.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Freddie, you need to reel it in a little, buddy. Not too many QB's have been through what Carr has been through, in as few years. None of us are "happy" with him at this point, but who else do you want? seriously? do you want BACK UP McCarron? You know he can't and won't do the job. Who else??? I'm listening.

What is it that makes you so fucking hateful toward Carr? Is it Carr's fault that the Raiders paid him? Is it because he believes in God? What exactly makes you hate him so much? Do you really think this team is Superbowl bound if we just get rid of "pussy" Carr?

I know you better after all these years on this forum. I know you're venting and pissed............. but you aren't the only one! You ARE the only one going off the deep end about Carr, though!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Kid won't get the job done. He's playing afraid of injury and mistakes. He's taking the safety route in his reads. We can't have that at 25 mill per and most important job on the field. He should of restructured when Mack was out there. He's a bum.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm

He’s trying to figure out what the fuck 57 spider monkey 8 banana split right wide set is.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum