Raiders vs Lions thread

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders vs Lions thread

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 pm

piratepride wrote:I watched some of the KC game and watching the Denver game now, the West is going to be wide open.
Both offenses looked average at best, but the defenses looked like shit.
Both d lines were getting pushed off the ball with ease and the openings were all there for the opposing teams.
I know it's only pre season, but still.

I don't put much into preseason especially in our division they are evaluating and running vanilla plays as not to show anything on film for the regular season. Chugs, Mule and Cheets will gives us all we can handle this year. They always do. Gruden better keep Warren to spell Marshawn. That kid has tremendous potential and is punishing. If we can run effectively this year. Look out on offense. Ball control and wearing down defenses late win in this league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:30 pm

In the KC game, David Amerson got called for PI infractions on back to back plays twice!
Then he has the nerve to look around like the red has it out against him, the replay clearly showed he grabbed the WR's arm early. I'm happy Reggie let him walk, even though he should have never gave him an extension in the 1st place.
Then, their LB's looked confused and were taking bad angles, missing the RB's completely. Not to mention no more Marcus Peter's to deal with, I'll take my chances with a rookie QB and weakened defense over SD any day.
I get its pre season, but let me be the first to tell you, KC will finish last this year in the AFC.
Denver will be third, and we'll battle it out with SD for the division.
I'll bump this thread and come and eat crow if I'm wrong lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 am

Hope your right regarding us and Diego. I think San Diego could be good this year with that defense, pass rushers and a solid vet QB. They could go deep in the postseason.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:49 am

The last time we did well in pre-season, we only won 2 games during the season. I don't give a damn about pre-season.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 am

I hear you Silver, I'm just getting a little excited seeing a division for weaker for the 1st time in a very long time.
While we actually have too level coaching.
Shit has to get better.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 am

I hear you Silver, I'm just getting a little excited seeing a division get weaker for the 1st time in a very long time.
While we actually have too level coaching.
Shit has to get better.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum