Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

Postby Dave Casperspook » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:07 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. The best thing I’ve ever seen on this board!! Discourage black people hat work 100 times more than we do? Really? How do you hide money from a niggger? Hide it under his work boots! I know you’ve heard that one. He just said they work harder than anybody here. Work hard? A niggger? What world does Ms Casperspook live in? He’s just a girl trapped in a boys body!!! Casperspook looks like a trans version of Twisted Sister!

I'm talking specifically about the players on the Oakland Raiders, you ignorant dunce. You will likely try to spin my words into something you know they aren't, but you'll also know, deep inside, that you're wrong.

I'm just a gurl living in a boys body...

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:20 am

Damn Casperspook you are an angry lady. We are all Angry to know why REggie signs bums to big contracts but when it comes to the one good player we have, REggie hasn’t spoke to him in 6 months? Not even you can defend Reggie on this one

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:28 am

We wouldn’t be in this mess if REggie didn’t fuck our salary cap. Giving Melvin 20 mil, giving Penn a huge contract after he threatened to hold out. Reggie worried about Penn holding out & pays him but nothing for our best player? Fuck Reggie

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:54 pm

You don't make much sense, Casper. You come here just to be offended by the truth. We are all (the regulars) here because no other Raiders site can handle honest, truthful, criticism of the team, coaches, GM, owner and players. You and Del thrive on the abuse you get here, and the perceived "racism" that you label us with. None of us are racist..... we just have life experience that doesn't jive with your rainbows and unicorns outlook of the world. Maybe you should hook up with one of the other "tolerant" Raiders sites where you would be a hero poster.... it aint gonna happen here for you.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:57 pm

There's talk on the internet about trading Mack for 1st round picks somewhere because the Raider organization isn't comfortable paying Mack who they perceive as a pass rusher around 20 mill a year for 5 years. Nothing would surprise me at this point. This could be a disaster if true.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

I really don't care at this point. The Rams are facing the same problem with Donald. Fuck em both.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:43 pm

That would be a slap in the face to Mack. Since he's been here he's had sub par dee coordinators and below average talent around him on dee and running piss poor schemes because of that. I can't believe the ineptness of this franchise. Maybe they don't want 45 mill per tied up in just two players for the next five years.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Casperspook has to stay. She has earned the right to talk football. She’s like Del but more bitchy. Plus she’s moody, it’s that time of the month. Caspersook’s crotch is bleeding like a sieve. He didn’t think about that when he had the Vag installed. Hopefully he kept his cock in a shot glass. Maybe they could see it back on.

Jesus, for some reason I literally laughed my ass off when I read that one. Bravo, brother.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Dave Casperspook wrote:Fuck this board and whoever runs it. You're a spineless fucking cunt, and you know it, or else you would say something, rather than changing my shit and staying silent, like a bitch.

BAaahahahhhahaaaaa...

You remind me of that dude on that song by Stormtroopers pf Death... What's that fucking noise?

No, man, you're not pissing anyone off. You're working yourself up into quite a tizzy, but we're all good.

And our "mod" is fucking hilarious.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:40 pm

First of all, Mack's under contract. He's set to make almost $14M this season. He'll show up to play the games.

After that, if we want to we can tag him.

My question is: How is Key doing? How about Hurst? Are we getting a push from anyone else?

Players are making themselves unwanted with demands for unprecedented, guaranteed contracts. Seems like every single player wants to be paid the most money. This shit has got to stop. Maybe it stops with Mack.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum