Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:18 am

FreddieB25 wrote:If he isn't suspended. Who in the media made up the story that he is and that the Raider brass is worried about a suspension. Hopefully fake news like most of the media storylines are.

Martavis Bryant headed to camp; no suspension news

A report in June, via the Las Vegas Review-Journal, indicated a potential suspension for Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant.

But with the Raiders reporting for training camp Friday, Bryant will be among the players showing up for work.

Bryant hasn't heard from the league on a suspension and is currently on a flight en route to Napa Valley, California, where he is expected to be on the practice field Friday, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport reported, via sources informed of the situation.

Oakland acquired Bryant via trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for a third-round pick in late April. In three seasons with the Steelers, the 26-year-old Bryant totaled 126 catches for 1,917 yards and 17 touchdowns, averaging a healthy 15.2 yards per catch.

While the 6-foot-4, 211-pound Bryant has talent, the Raiders were fully aware of the wide receiver's troubled past.

The NFL suspended Bryant the entire 2016 season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy before reinstating him in April 2017.

The Raiders would be covered at wide receiver if the league takes action on Bryant, as Amari Cooper, Jordy Nelson, Ryan Switzer and Seth Roberts, among others, are currently on the roster ahead of training camp.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:34 am

See, all the reports I see about him not being suspended talk about it very carefully. "Bryant hasn't heard from thee league on a suspension..."

How bout someone goes and asks the league? How bout we get something like:

"Commissioner Gooddell said today there was no suspension coming for Bryant. "I don't know where these things come from," said Roger."

I'll tell you why we don't hear something like that. Smoke, meet fire.

Wait for it. The league is in no hurry. Plenty of time left to fuck up our season. We should be out there hunting for WRs right now. Without Bryant this is a weak unit for us.

Any faith in Roberts, Switzer, Holton or Ateman to do anything but catch maybe 20 or so balls is blind or misplaced. Roberts will drop as many as he catches and get several of them INT'd. Holton will get separation on about 5% of his routes. Switzer won't even know what a route is. Ateman will get about 3 steps into his route before the play is over.

As far as Nelson, the dude's going to have to be a possession guy, which means playing the middle. And we all know what that means. Worst case, he's done around game 3 or 4. BEST case, he gives us a season like Andre Rison did. THAT would be awesome, and give Amari some room on the outside like Andre did for Timmy.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:17 pm

My only defense of the league trying to fuck up our season is the league can't afford a team two years from moving to a virgin market like Vegas causing a five to seven win team like we could be if we're losing players. The league wants the buzz of a team moving to Vegas and that comes with success and us going to the playoffs. NHL appreciated the Vegas Knights going to the Finals and the buzz it created in vegas and around the NHL. Knights were propelled to the finals and don't ask how. Ask Betteman the hockey commish, the refs and opposing teams. Owners do collude for the overall benefit of the league and a virgin market like vegas. It's all business first and foremost.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:51 pm

Apparently Reggie hasn’t spoke to Mack about a contract since February. 6 months? REggie on the ball!! He was too busy signing 100 mediocre players so I guess Mack not a priority for him. Reggie, the Fred Sanford of football

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm

Mack is too popular a player, like Carr and too talented to not have him on the field. He'll be signed. Its a matter of when. Most likely sometime in August.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Dave Casperspook » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:23 am

Glad to see that someone (the Moderator, likely) decided to be a spineless fuck and change my avatar to a drag queen.

You're all a bunch of fucking pansies.

MB won't be suspended, and if he is, I'll leave the board so you alt-right, racist, shit stains can circle jerk eachother while claiming to hate gay people. Deal?

I'm just a gurl living in a boys body...

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:35 am

OOOOOOOO!!! Lol! Classic! He just thought the drag queen thing would fit you. Don’t leave the board! We need a liberal wigger drag queen! You fit perfectly! Don’t be a quitter

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Dave Casperspook » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:39 am

I will stay, because MB won't be suspended. It was a bet, you illiterate fuck. And whoever the fuck the mod is, well, he's a spineless cunt. Fuck him. I'll stay on this board just to piss you fucks off.

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:55 am

That’s the spirit. You’re the Bruce Jenner of the board. Who says we are behind the times? We got a transitioning man on the board! Saturday’s he’s Bruce & on Sundays he’s Ms Casperspook!! Your a lovely lady Ms Casperspook.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Dave Casperspook » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

I got a chuckle out of it, not going to lie. I don't mind being the brunt of a joke between board members, but when a mod feels he has the right to change my shit/my profile, he can fuck right off. Ban me if you want, but you're still a cockstain.

Btw Forbidden, when are you going to admit your latent homosexuality. It's all you fucking talk about. Where there's smoke and all. "NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum