Report: Raiders' meeting with Ndamukong Suh canceled

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Report: Raiders' meeting with Ndamukong Suh canceled

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Took the words right out of my keyboard, S&B. What the fuck is Gruden doing??

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Mark isn't paying Gruden what he is and Gruden's knowledge of talent compared to Reggie the last six years. I think was a case of he was getting more lucrative offers and we still haven't done Mack's contract. That being said we couldn't get it done considering all that. It has to be financial or Suh would have had a meeting with us.

Well the asshole is making a shit-ton of visits, so it seems like what he’s asking ain’t in line with what teams think he’s worth.

And I guarantee you teams still think he’s worth a TON. Which tells me his demands are most likely on the outrageous side.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

So now Reggie has shined a spotlight on the dog shit we have at DT by trying to meet with one of the best in the game.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Now what the fuck is he going to do about it?

All due respect to Vea, there’s nobody in the draft even close to a Suh or Donald this year. It’s a bad time to need to draft a badass DT.

I’m pretty sure Hankins is still out there. He’s no stud but I think he’s better than the 2 fucktards we have.

Just looked it up on PFF and they grade Hankins at 85 in 2017 and Ellis at 80.5.

They rank Hankins a 90 against the run. That’s strong. Not far from Suh’s grade against the run of 92.4.

You guys don’t even want to know Vanderdoes grade. Fucking atrocious.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Suh was only looking to use us as leverage like he did a few years ago. He would be a great pick up but the guy is lazy, takes plays off, gets penalized constantly & has a bad attitude. Miami paid all that money for him & realized he’s not worth it he only cares about the money. Fuck em let him go back to Africa and play with his twin brother King. King Kong & Ndmakong throwing fucking bananas. Of course Reggie is a worthless cheap piece of shit. Reggie is like an old weed dealer selling Mexican brick weed in a league of top quality hydro. Seems everyone in the media blasting the fuck out of Gruden already

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Reggie is a fuck up!!! Most of these drafts aside from 2014 have been juvenile. Bringing in Hudson and Osomele were good moves although steep in price. Most everything else has been an absolute disgrace!!! Downing and Norton jr having jobs as coordinators also set things back as those bums were clueless. We are the fuckin Cleveland Browns aside from a few good players on our team and that lucky 2016 season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 pm

We are. That’s why I’m not as hyped about Gruden as everybody else. I cannot believe we actually got Gruden back but Reggie remains. It has ruined Gruden comeback for me. We’ll see. Gruden only been on job for 5 minutes & despite what they say they aren’t trying to win one for Oakland. It’s about 2 years from now in Vegas. Reggie will be gone by then. It’s a rebuild but they are trying to make it look like it’s not. Cover Reggie’s ass

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:We are. That’s why I’m not as hyped about Gruden as everybody else. I cannot believe we actually got Gruden back but Reggie remains. It has ruined Gruden comeback for me. We’ll see. Gruden only been on job for 5 minutes & despite what they say they aren’t trying to win one for Oakland. It’s about 2 years from now in Vegas. Reggie will be gone by then. It’s a rebuild but they are trying to make it look like it’s not. Cover Reggie’s ass

Well said brother.

First they bring back that useless fuck Olson as OC. Because we didn’t suck bad enough while he was here, we need to get him back so we can suck worse.

Then all this pathetic flopping around in FA - signing player after player and basically winding up with a basket of dog shit.

Unable to even get Suh to sit down w us.

Signing Ellis to a long-term deal as if he wasn’t fucking BENCHED last season because he sucked.

Expecting Lynch to be a workhorse back for us...

It’s not a good start, you’re absolutely right.

I suppose they thought they’d just bring Gruden back and all the fans would go all glassy-eyed and sing Reggie’s praises in a trance while he fucks everything up per usual.

Fuck that. Color me unimpressed.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Exactly. I’m hoping the Gruden thing isn’t just a novelty act.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Exactly. I’m hoping the Gruden thing isn’t just a novelty act.

It was a biz and marketing move. Gruden's the only bright light since we moved back to Oakland in 95' Del Rio stunk up the joint last year and the organization needed a Rolls Royce announcement and Gruden was the ultimate choice.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum