Raiders trade Jamize Olawale to Cowboys

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders trade Jamize Olawale to Cowboys

Postby bigboy3333 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 am

The Cowboys still haven’t signed a free agent this month, but they have brought in a new player via a trade with the Raiders.
The team announced that they have acquired fullback Jamize Olawale and the 192nd selection in this year’s draft in exchange for the 173rd overall pick. The deal leaves the Cowboys with one fifth-round pick and three sixth-round picks while the Raiders now have four sixth-round picks to go with two fifth-rounders.
The Cowboys had an opening at fullback after losing Keith Smith in free agency. Smith signed with the Raiders, making Olawale expendable and opening the door for his return to the team that initially signed him as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
Olawale never played a regular season game for the Cowboys and wound up with the Raiders in December 2012. He’s played 77 games for Oakland, running 55 times for 206 yards and four touchdowns and catching 39 passes for 425 yards and three touchdowns.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Raiders trade Jamize Olawale to Cowboys

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am

We weren’t going to carry 2 FBs at 2 mil a piece. Olewale was good, but guess Gruden didn’t think he could take the pounding being a lead blocker. We are bringing some smash mouth. Probably get another FB in the draft for a back up ST or stash on the PS.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:59 am

Reggie's 7th yr as GM!!! 7th!!! And this fat fuckin tar skinned sblib is doing exactly what he did when Dennis Allen was here. Bunch of scrubs on the cheap on 1 or 2 yr contracts to fill roster spots, still glaring holes all over the roster and this pile of shit still has a job. Yeah its not a finished product but its not even close to anything thats going anywhere this year. This guy is stealing money with his ineptitude man and all in the name of affirmative action the Rooney rule.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am

Lol... it’s off season bro. You can tar and feather him for 16 weeks once the season starts. Have your fun any way you want to. That’s the luxury of being a fan for all of us. Some want to burn it down, others want more of it. Who cares, no games are played yet. Time will tell. As I mentione, if it is shit, you will have the whole fall and winter to tar and feather him. Besides, it’s Gruden’s moves. Reggie just serves up the contracts.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:30 am

Reggie is 7 fuckin years in!!! Not 2 3 or 4 years in!!! One winning season in 6 with mostly high round picks and holes all over the roster and no depth for the most part. Most if not all GM's that are white would have been fired after year 4 at the latest. Reggie is fuckin King kong with a calculator!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am

Well...all righty then... fire away. Might make you feel better, but Kong is still pounding away at the beams. Could be worse, could be the Jets.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

Jets are rebuilding and still had a similiar record as us last year. They at least went to the playoffs and championship games end of last decade and early in this one obviously pre Reggie. I don't what criteria you use to judge a GM's success or efficiency but ours is at this point is an embarrassment.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:35 am

I’m not grading Reggie. If I were, I’d be as pissed as you. Sure, we can roast him all day and night. Makes for a depressing conversation. I’d just as soon look at anything worth looking at. We’re in a rebuild. We’re not going to compete for the division most likely. The pieces we have are absolute trash. Anything that makes the dump fire burn a little less until help arrives through the draft is worth talking about. And as you know, the NFL won’t let us limp into Vegas. So yeah, Reggie sucks. But it’s not like you have to convince anyone.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Reggie's 7th yr as GM!!! 7th!!! And this fat fuckin tar skinned sblib is doing exactly what he did when Dennis Allen was here. Bunch of scrubs on the cheap on 1 or 2 yr contracts to fill roster spots, still glaring holes all over the roster and this pile of shit still has a job.

I’ll add that the jock-swinging morons like PHX are also giving him the EXACT SAME EXCUSE he had back in his first year as well. CAAAAAPPPPPP!! WAAAAAHHHHHHH!

He was $10M over supposedly when he took the job. NOW he’s $20M UNDER without lifting a fucking finger to clear more, and these stupid fuckers are STILL giving him the cap excuse!!

Total horse shit. Bull. Fucking. Shit.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm

PHXR8R wrote:I’m not grading Reggie. If I were, I’d be as pissed as you. Sure, we can roast him all day and night. Makes for a depressing conversation. I’d just as soon look at anything worth looking at. We’re in a rebuild. We’re not going to compete for the division most likely. The pieces we have are absolute trash. Anything that makes the dump fire burn a little less until help arrives through the draft is worth talking about. And as you know, the NFL won’t let us limp into Vegas. So yeah, Reggie sucks. But it’s not like you have to convince anyone.

The problem is we can’t win with him. Let’s just hope we don’t break anymore records under Reggie’s great leadership. No INTs record, the yards record against the Eagles or some shit where they lit us up, and some of the worst defenses to ever step on the field. Reggie is there for it all. Coaches get fired left & right, players get cut when they don’t perform but old fieldy himself Reggie is sitting on almost a decade of losing and not a peep about replacing him. Affirmative action and look at the results. Reggie will never get another GM job if he ever leaves here.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum