Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Whose Nat?

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: NFL Network Evaluation Of RAIDERS FA/Deadwronger Again

Postby piratepride » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Natalia never posted a photo of her...Damnit, probably just a catfish anyway.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Dudes passionate I assume. Hopefully you guys shake hands and come to terms.

His whore mother is probably passionate in the sack too. And I couldn’t care less about either of them.

Someone’s gotta earn a buck or two to keep him set up in the basement tho, I guess.

Man... you’re a pretty disgusting dude. Go from homoerotica to incest and talking about people’s moms. You can’t come up with anything better than school yard crap. Hoping somebody comes “hunts you down cause it’s fun”. Lol... that stuff scares a lot of people off this site huh? 790 and me? Lmfao... 790 had you writing a farewell letter. How long were you in the shower curled up trying to wash off the public humiliation he put on you? PTSD is rough. It’s ok bud. I’ll leave you alone. Wouldn’t want you having to take it up to gay dad level after you went whore mom with it.

Damn you’d be adorable if you knew Elway’s life time record against your team was a losing one. Can’t believe you walked around the last 30 years kissing Donk ass due to your own ignorance. I’m slamming your weak knowledge of RAIDERS history and football in your own site. You can’t defend your football takes, so you resort to insults, veiled threats, profanity. 5 years plus and not one person can defend your views or your behavior towards a new poster. Never cussed you or went anywhere with personal insults. Just talk football in a civil manner and I’ll do the same. You keep bringing that rude garbage, I’ll do the same. Ain’t going anywhere.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:07 am

I can confirm 790 is a total piece of trash with the lowest IQ on here. He’s a kneeling, protesting, disrespectful spic that hates white people. But at the same time he brags about being able to live in the same neighborhood as white people. That’s how stupid he is. He’s out in back of my house right now with his hedge clippers. He knows nothing about football but he’ll make your yard look like a million bucks. He’s got the Beaner leaner 2000. This lawnmower is the future he can do a lawn in half the time with this thing. If you want to use his service dial 1-800 rent a spic

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Lmao... I have no beef with anyone bro. Just want to BS bout RAIDERS football. However, I can’t let a guy who thinks he’s right on everything come at me with trash and not defend myself from a football perspective. Deadringer may be cool with everyone else but me, and I respect that. I’m not looking for his acceptance, but I won’t take his garbage either. I only brought up 790 because he keeps linking me up with the dude. I don’t know him and I don’t need anyone to back me up. I stand alone just fine. Like I said, I’m just posting football. If Dead doesn’t agree with my opinion, debate it. He’s calling my mom a whore lmfao. Now that’s some trashy shit for a grown ass man to say. It’s pretty damn hood rat thuggish and childish in my book.

As far as kneeling ... fuck that shit. Do that on your own time. If the cops are shooting you unjustly, shoot the fuck back. Dont cry about social injustice and then tell me to give up my guns. If you have guns and know how to use them, maybe there wouldn’t be a whole lot of “social injustice” . Motherfuckers want the cops and government to have all the guns then turn around and say the cops are killing them. Libtard fucking logic. Guess what social justice warriors, we aren’t guaranteed safety by anyone, especially our government. It’s your right to have a life and live it, it’s your own responsibility to defend and protect it. 911 is a call to begin the investigation of who killed you, not to prevent your killing.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I can confirm 790 is a total piece of trash with the lowest IQ on here.

That’s exactly why he agrees w everything PHX says. They’re morons from a different mother. Made for each other. The stars aligned.

Congratulations to them both.

I sent 790 packing after years of beat-downs. He couldn’t stand being wrong so often, he went completely psycho.

And he spewed the exact same horseshit PHX spews now. Crowing about shit signings like they’re some kind of brilliant covert op by Reggie by-God McKenzie. Jizzing all over himself over draft picks like Sio Moore. Lacking in the excuses for hi heinous failures, screaming “THE CAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!! WAAAAAAAAHHH!” at the top of his fucking lungs while other teams are out there in worse shape making much better moves. Blind fucking dumbass that he is.

By now we all know the only people who believe that bullshit about Reggie are the ones who can’t think for themselves. The ones who read articles written by idiots and buy into the Exec of the Year horseshit. The ones who see something on NFL.com and point to it as truth in a lame attempt to attack people who THINK. All the while hanging posts up like a fuckin squirrel on crack.

Going through this bullshit all over again. What a joy.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:27 pm

The only question remaining is whether PHX is even half a man or a if he’s a 790. 790’s inferiority complex escalated to psychosis because he hates white people and was simply never able to grasp the complexity involved in this business.

Will PHX learn, or will he blow up?

Right now I predict the latter. He can’t PROVE me wrong with facts, but maybe he can MAKE me wrong on this one prediction. Only time will tell.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Lol... same old Deadringerforadonk.

1) Tell me how the cap is as not a problem?
2) Give me an example of a trade that makes us better?
3) Explain who made you think Elway owned us and “fucked us up year after year” with a 13-15 record life time against us.
4) How many times, on this forum alone, have people mistaken or called you a closet Donk fan.
5) 790 just commented on your post about Mack’s extension. He blew you out of the water and said I owned you. I don’t even know the guy. Doesn’t look like he went pshycho and disappeared. You appear to be the psycho wanting strangers to chase you down and hunt you.
6) You way you don’t read my posts and i’m a pile of all kinds of bad things, but you are torqued and keep cursing and yelling. Listen to your friend’s PMs to you and just act civil. I promise I’ll be tolerant and not point out all the misinformation you put out here. By now, everyone is wise to the fact you’re just a drama queen pissed off because some unknown new guy has whooopwd your ass up and down this board since he’s been here. If you want, i’ll copy and paste your quit letter for you and you don’t have to write a new one. Weak cry baby little girl lmao.

I respect your parents and I won’t insult them or call them names. It’s not their fault you turned out this way. No one wants this crap for their kids. Do better Dead, your folks and family name deserve it.

5)

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:09 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:I can confirm 790 is a total piece of trash with the lowest IQ on here.

That’s exactly why he agrees w everything PHX says. They’re morons from a different mother. Made for each other. The stars aligned.

Congratulations to them both.

I sent 790 packing after years of beat-downs. He couldn’t stand being wrong so often, he went completely

Is this how you sent him packing after years of beat down?

DeadRinger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 pm
Blazin, it's been a good long ride with you brother. Thank you for hosting this site and being so cool with it. I can't post in here with a bunch of psychos, so I'm afraid I'll be going elsewhere. I won't be screamed at by sub-human sludge.

Good luck to you with your DarkHorse venture, bro.

And goodbye to the good folks. You know who you are.

Enjoy the season. Looks like it will be better than I thought it would, so there are a lot of things to like about what's happening.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:45 am

Lets not shred our panties and poop the place. Raiders are a 7 or 8 win team this year. Hopefully they prove me wrong but our success will come in 19' 20' and 21'. Our televangelist rich QB who has never won fuckin Jack squat has to step up his game and lead or Chucky will get his bible thumper ass outta town.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum