Latest RAIDER Trade Rumor

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Latest RAIDER Trade Rumor

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:57 pm

We haven’t been linked to trade rumors in years outside of the Lynch deal last year. This is an interesting scenario that appears to be getting more traction. How valid is it? Anyone’s guess. I’m just posting it for general reading since there isn’t much going on.

https://goldengatesports.com/2018/03/08 ... mor-sense/

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Latest RAIDER Trade Rumor

Postby silver & black » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:12 pm

I don't want him. He never panned out with 8 years in the league. Why bother with another 30 year old that never really showed much?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Yeah, 8 years in the trenches is no joke. I dcan t want to give up a high #2 in a deep draft. Just posting it to pass the time. Ain’t nothing else popping lol. I’m reaching for news for the bored members.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Reggie is capable of any bonehead move. Hopefully Gruden is a buffer and makes the wise decision. I hope Reggie is gone sooner than later. Fat niggger has been GM for 6 fuckin years, no playoff wins, no division crowns , 1 winning season and 1 playoff appearance. Rooney rule is alive and well. If he were white he'd been fired a few years ago. He was hired because he's black obviously.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 am

QA 2nd round pick to take on $23M for 2 seasons with a 30-yr-old player?

I fucking think not.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:07 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Reggie is capable of any bonehead move. Hopefully Gruden is a buffer and makes the wise decision. I hope Reggie is gone sooner than later. Fat niggger has been GM for 6 fuckin years, no playoff wins, no division crowns , 1 winning season and 1 playoff appearance. Rooney rule is alive and well. If he were white he'd been fired a few years ago. He was hired because he's black obviously.

With Gruden on board, Reggie won’t have much wiggle room. The players he drafted in 16’ and 17’ will either pan out or get dumped. If they get dumped it will add to his already mediocre resume, and Gruden will push and get a new GM. If they pan out, and he has a solid 18’ draft, Gruden will keep him on board. I say Gruden because Mark will do whatever Gruden tells him based on his $100 million contract. Reggie does well with contracts and cap management, but the template for those items are in place. A new GM would just need to follow the template.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 am

None of Reggie’s draft picks worked out. Absolutely none of them. Mack Carr & Cooper don’t count. Reggie is clueless & just keeps getting lucky. He’s lucky Del Rio has a winning season & now he gets lucky that Gruden took over. How’s Jihad Ward doing? A fuckin 2rd pick!!!! I never heard of the guy plays at a shit school like Illinois. All Reggie’s picks & most of his FA signings are shit.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Aside from the obvious Carr Mack and Cooper which were logical picks that fell on his lap for him. The only credit I give Reggie is cleaning up the cap and bad contracts and drafting Gabe Jackson and acquiring Osomele and Rodney Hudson to solidify the O line to some extent. Don't ask me what happened to that line last year. Osomele and Hudson are two of the better guard and centers in the league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 pm

[quote="FreddieB25"]Aside from the obvious Carr Mack and Cooper which were logical picks that fell on his lap for him. The only credit I give Reggie is cleaning up the cap and bad contracts and drafting Gabe Jackson and acquiring Osomele and Rodney Hudson to solidify the interior O line to some extent. Don't ask me what happened to that line last year. Osomele and Hudson are two of the better guard and centers in the league and Gabe should be one of the better guards in the league for years to come.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:42 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Aside from the obvious Carr Mack and Cooper which were logical picks that fell on his lap for him. The only credit I give Reggie is cleaning up the cap and bad contracts and drafting Gabe Jackson and acquiring Osomele and Rodney Hudson to solidify the O line to some extent. Don't ask me what happened to that line last year. Osomele and Hudson are two of the better guard and centers in the league.

No argument there. He could bail himself out if Obi and Conley can produce, and he scores with the 18’ draft. Outside of that, he doesn’t havent much to stand on. The Carr and Mack picks were definitely the results of other teams passing on talent. Cooper isn’t a bust, but not anything to brag about.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum