What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 pm

I think he will win them over, but if they are the 'resist' crowd they need to get the fuck off the team.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Something needs to be done because it ruined the season for me and the unity on the Raiders and many teams. Hopefully it dies down next season. I definitely think there was dissension on the offense against Carr and an all black line, Lynch, Crabtree and probably others. Jack lost the team in week 3 when the protests broke out and the team never recovered from that. Aside from the Downing factor and ineptitude this offense was scoring 27 to 30 points a game last year in many games to 10 to 13 points in many games this year. That was the biggest issue all year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Shoot em? Nah that would be to harsh. Kick them out of the country! Ok now you don’t get your check go protest in Nigeria see if you can make this kind of money there. Gruden needs to pull a Belicheck & say leave all that shit off the field. You wanna protest? Grab a sign & walk up & down the street you moolie asshole not on your job!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Protester or not you better fuck ball out and stay healthy or your ass getting fucking cut. David Bass fumbled a punt that cost us a game. Cut by Monday. Larry Brown ddidnt like practice, get the fuck off my squad! Gruden ain’t having it.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Who the fuck cares! I served the US military and I don't give 2 shits about people not standing for the flag! Its a free country, you want to demand people stand for the flag, then move to China or North Korea or some shitty other country. They make you stand for the flag there! I love owning you fucks. its too easy!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:17 pm

790thSFS wrote:Who the fuck cares! I served the US military and I don't give 2 shits about people not standing for the flag! Its a free country, you want to demand people stand for the flag, then move to China or North Korea or some shitty other country. They make you stand for the flag there! I love owning you fucks. its too easy!

If you think Jon Gruden is going to keep any of the bitch kneelers on the team you are crazy. They single handedly ruined the season. Gruden will see it in the film room and they will be gone. Including your cross eyed boy Lynch who refused to meet with him. Fuck that bitch. He is not a real Raider, he is just a thug from Oakland and that means nothing.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am

790, asshole welfare illegals who were court-ordered into the military don't count as patriots. Sorry.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:34 am

DeadRinger wrote:790, asshole welfare illegals who were court-ordered into the military don't count as patriots. Sorry.

Neither do pussies like you who are afraid to serve! BOOM!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 am

790thSFS wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:790, asshole welfare illegals who were court-ordered into the military don't count as patriots. Sorry.

790 you got that chorizo for me? Ya need to mow my lawn and wash my car as well amigo. Be a good mex and get moving!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:45 am

790thSFS wrote:

Afraid to serve? lol. I actually interviewed w the CIA at one point. I would have done that strictly for the excitement of it.

No, what I was afraid of with the military were the miniscule paychecks. Of course, they're perfectly fine for illegals who never owned more than one shirt before they came to the US.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum