PHXR8R

Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

PHXR8R

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Raider Fan since 1976. Live in PHX AZ. Was in another blog that was created with the idea and spirit of this one, but they are going corporate and for profit. No big deal, not my thing. Used to be able to post anything we wanted. 3 days ago, post about whether or not bad food is worse than bad sex got deleted. Mods were telling posters to watch themselves as new lurkers were coming in from their podcast. Again, I’m not mad bout it, just not my thing. I self banned. Lurked around for a bit and this place seems like more my style. Hope to have some fun posting here. I’m Vietnamese and I don’t give a fuck about racism. The only color I give a shit about is asshole. If you’re an asshole, you are asshole colored no matter what race you are. I get along with all people, even some assholes, as long as they’re RAIDERS fans. WIN LOSE OR TIE.. MOTHERFUCKING RAIDERS TIL I DIE.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: PHXR8R

Postby blazin1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:18 pm

PHXR8R wrote:Raider Fan since 1976. Live in PHX AZ. Was in another blog that was created with the idea and spirit of this one, but they are going corporate and for profit. No big deal, not my thing. Used to be able to post anything we wanted. 3 days ago, post about whether or not bad food is worse than bad sex got deleted. Mods were telling posters to watch themselves as new lurkers were coming in from their podcast. Again, I’m not mad bout it, just not my thing. I self banned. Lurked around for a bit and this place seems like more my style. Hope to have some fun posting here. I’m Vietnamese and I don’t give a fuck about racism. The only color I give a shit about is asshole. If you’re an asshole, you are asshole colored no matter what race you are. I get along with all people, even some assholes, as long as they’re RAIDERS fans. WIN LOSE OR TIE.. MOTHERFUCKING RAIDERS TIL I DIE.

Welcome to the forum. Raiders Talk is a rough place, but all Raiders fans are welcome here. I lived in the Bay Area for a long time and have many Vietnamese friends.

What shithole place did you ban yourself from to come to this shithole place?

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Lol.. It’s not a big one. Not gonna drop names or bad mouth them. Just not my cup of tea. I want to blog/post for fun and not have to comply with a bunch of gay ass corporate political fucketry. Can a dude just talk football with other people without offending one motherfucker or another? Fuck me!

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:25 pm

And thank you for the welcome bro.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Spoken like a true man! Welcome!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Thank you bro. I can’t believe I’ve never run across this place before. Real people with real passion and real dirty mouths. You know... like in REAL LIFE! Lmao! So damn cool!

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to New Member Introduction