Marshawn Lynch And Jon Gruden Have Never Met

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Marshawn Lynch And Jon Gruden Have Never Met

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 pm

“You know, I’ve never met Marshawn Lynch,” Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden said in his introductory press conference Tuesday. “ Even as a broadcaster, I asked for Marshawn Lynch in production meetings and I never got to meet him. So I’m anxious to sit down with Marshawn and meet him. We’ll talk about his future and the Raiders. I can’t wait. He came back to the Raiders for similar, I think, reasons that I did. I think he loves Oakland. I think he loves the Raiders and guys like him interest me, so I’m looking forward to talking to him.”

Of course Gruden would want a member of the 10,000-yard club with the way he loves to run the ball. The Raiders were No. 3 in the NFL in rushing in 1999 and No. 1 in 2000 under Gruden with Charlie Garner and Tyrone Wheatley. So imagine what he does with Lynch, who’s much better than Garner and Wheatley put together.

But does Lynch want to be a part of a Raiders team led by Gruden?

“I don’t think Marshawn Lynch will be back.” Raiders insider J.T. the Brick said on a podcast on the Raiders’ official website. “I don’t think he’s going to buy into how intense Gruden is.”

To that, I say Lynch would be a fool for not wanting to come back to play for Gruden. “Pound the rock” has always been a mantra of his as he likes a physical running game. And Lynch is as physical as they come, running over defensive backs, linebackers and defensive linemen.

The 31-year-old was one of two RB’s in the NFL this past year to gain more than 70 percent of his yards after contact according to Pro Football Focus. And as far as the all-important pass blocking goes, Lynch was one of three RB’s with 30-plus pass-block snaps to not allow a single pressure in 2017.

There’s nothing in his game for Gruden not to like so he would make full use of him. And more importantly, he would give him the ball on a critical 4th-and-1, unlike last year’s genius. Lynch should want to take one more ride with his hometown.

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2018/1/12/16877196/marshawn-lynch-never-met-raiders-news-head-coach-jon-gruden-but-he-should-want-to-ride-with-him

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Marshawn Lynch And Jon Gruden Have Never Met

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 pm

It’s ok Jon. No point in meeting this bum he can’t even form a sentence. Filthy niggger sits eating bananas during the anthem & he’s a distraction. That’s all you need to know!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 pm

I want Lynch and Crabtree gone!!! Fuckin splibs are militant gorillas!!! Fuckin one clown wears a gold chain on a football field and the other looks like a fuckin primate with dreadlocks. They wouldn't be Gruden guys so let em go.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

I agree. Let Buckwheat get his chain robbed somewhere else. He made some big catches for us, we thank him but he’s gotta go.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Penn needs to go too. He was the ringleader of the scumbag OL that broke Carr’s back.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 am

Tom Cable to replace Mike Tice! He's a major proponent for zone blocking also, I'm gonna give Gruden a chance before I start off spewing bad mojo. I've read Cable prefers Zone, but he's actually good at both ( power). During his last stint with Hue as OC, we ran the power scheme.
So who knows what'll happen.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 pm

I don't think Mark brings Curley stooge Cable back after Al sent him packing after the women beating accusations. I don't think Cable would want to come back as well.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum