Whatever happened to 'Del' the snowflake?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Whatever happened to 'Del' the snowflake?

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:11 pm

This one goes out to the snowflake known as "Del" he may be hiding in a basement or forest. No one really knows.

Del wrote:Freddie and Forbidden are ruining this forum

All they do is derail threads with constant triple posts about nigggers. It's annoying and discourages others from continuing on with the conversation cuz it always ends in a Freddie Forbidden racist circlejerk. Look at the last 10 threads, they all end in forbidden and freddie sucking eachother off with no actual footbal input. This forum needs all the flow it can get and frankly they are just ruining it.

Fuck you forbidden, you don't even have a backbone.

And frddie, your just a pussy.

http://raiderstalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2998

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Whatever happened to 'Del' the snowflake?

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Del we don't dislike black players just the ones that are miltant and don't give a shit about performing to their potential. We sure as don't have a sexual fetish for them like you and your gold chained gay husband Crabtree.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

I have nothing but respect for guys like Warren Moon, Hue Jackson, Marcus Allen, Tim Brown and thousands of other black folks who actually want equal opportunity instead of preferential treatment.

Del, your beliefs have been formed in a vacuum. You really have no idea what we (and you by extrapolation) are talking about in these "discussions" about race. Part of it is because you're inherently blind and stupid, but it's mostly due to the fact that you haven't been exposed to the kinds of things we're talk about. You're too young and sheltered for you to be posting these asinine comments about topics with which you have no experience.

What you really should do, Del, is try to put yourself in our shoes and maybe even ask us some questions about the things we know and the things we might not know. But all you can think to do is immediately get offended and start bashing.

Lefties are the most hypocritical fucks in the world. They preach patience and tolerance, and yet they exhibit neither. They tell us we need to make more of an effort to "understand" these folks and don't bother to spend a split second of their time to ask legitimate and civilized questions of US folks.

It boggles the mind that you lefties actually think we "hate" blacks "just because of the color of their skin."

Well first of all, the word "hate" is WAY over-used. It doesn't apply here, whether you want to believe that or not.

Second, the statement makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! Do we sit here and say "Man I hate the way their skin absorbs light instead of reflecting it!" Or "I hate how hard it is to see their skin at night." The entire linchpin of your prejudice is bogus on its face. But then, the primary hallmark of a lefty is the unmitigated inability to comprehend anything more complex than a bumper sticker. It's that surface-thin thinking that causes you to dismiss comments out of hand as opposed to actually looking into whether or not they have some measure of validity.

How many times have we heard "we need to have an honest and REAL conversation about race!"?? It's total bullshit, all you want to do is yammer at us about how "ignorant" we are about blacks when WE'RE THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY HAVE CONTACT WITH THE ELEMENTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE. So at the risk of using a bad pun, you're a pot calling a kettle black, buddy. What lefties REALLY want is not for us to "understand," or "get informed," or "get educated" about race.

In reality, you simply DEMAND that we a) agree with you, then b) come to understand how dumb we are, and then c) hate ourselves because we're atrociously "privileged" while black folk are dropping dead en masse in the streets of every urban area in America! And what's killing them? Why, it's the effects our "privilege" that's murdering these poor, misunderstood young black folks! Right? Our "privilege" has turned us all into sociopaths, right?

There's a lot more i could say about this but I'm already bored with it. Suffice to say that ALL lefties fit into one of two categories:

1) The lefties in this first category are nothing but willfully ignorant screamers, group-thinkers and whiners who hate THEMSELVES so much that they literally can't understand why WE refuse to do the same. And subconsciously you get some kind of perverse satisfaction out of the belief that, even though YOU yourself may be legitimately hated, WE are below even YOU on that scale. Misery likes company, but it LOVES company that's even more miserable. Again, there's a lot more I could say about this category, and I've said a lot of it already in other threads.

2) Next we have those who deliberately stoke the fires of racial tension because it makes them either rich or powerful, or both. These are the Obamas, the Jacksons, the Sharptons, the Pelosis, the Waters of the world. They actually KNOW that everything they say is total bullshit, but it keeps them in business so they refuse to shut the fuck up about it. These are the ones who get camera time, votes, donations, promotions, etc. every time they issue a statement about race. And the more inflammatory it is, the more they get out of it. These are the cunning snakes who represent an imminent threat to the greatest nation that ever existed on this planet.

So what have we learned in all this? I'll tell you what I know. The people in BOTH of these categories threaten everything we know. Because the people in group #2 would burn the fucking world if it would add a dime to their checking account. And it's the people in group #1 who vote for the people in group #2.

And THAT's why I despise ALL lefties. Because either your eyes are closed, or your eyes are wide open above the cold, leering rictus grin of a career con artist. You're probably going to have to look most of those words up in a dictionary. Take your time.

Del, you are in category #1. You are what's commonly referred to as a "useful idiot."

You may wonder if that means you enjoy some kind of elevated status in my opinion, that maybe I think of your group as "the lesser of the two evils." No. I hold you ALL in the utmost contempt. Why? Because it became obvious to me MANY moons ago that EVERY SINGLE lefty in this nation is ACTIVELY attempting to ROB ME of my hard-earned money LITERALLY AT GUNPOINT and DEVOUR the quality of life that my family and I have SACRIFICED AND WORKED OUR FUCKING ASSES OFF to achieve.

So each and every one of you can go straight to hell and never look back.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Del has been hiding out in the basement of Ghosts bathhouse. They take turns fucking a Crabtree blow up doll. They both found a safe place! Del probably got shot acting like a wiggger in front of the wrong brothas.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Del. A useful idiot! Lolololol I cracked up reading that!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

...the primary hallmark of a lefty is the unmitigated inability to comprehend anything more complex than a bumper sticker.

This is pure gold! I'm going to use that, if you don't mind?

Your post is spot on, DR. liberals hate everything about the USA, but they never seem to understand that they live here, the same as us Republicans/Conservatives. Where will they live, and what will they do if they get their wish, and America goes down... because in their eyes, it is evil and deserves to be destroyed. I'll bet they won't like living in a third world country as much as they liked the evil USA...LOL.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm

That’s exactly right. Libs are self hating assholes. They claim they hate nazis but have some of the same beliefs as them.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Dead’s post is 100% accurate and well written. He conveys what we all agree on.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:58 pm

silver & black wrote:This is pure gold! I'm going to use that, if you don't mind?

Your post is spot on, DR. liberals hate everything about the USA, but they never seem to understand that they live here, the same as us Republicans/Conservatives. Where will they live, and what will they do if they get their wish, and America goes down... because in their eyes, it is evil and deserves to be destroyed. I'll bet they won't like living in a third world country as much as they liked the evil USA...LOL.

Here’s an example of the way lefties think.

Lefties are fleeing the state of CA in droves because the taxes and cost of living are fucking LUDICROUS. So they want to get to a place where So they move to where taxes are low because it’s human nature to want to keep what you worked hard for.

So then they move to a place that’s superior to the place they left. These new places are invariably run by conservatives, because they’re the only ones who actually keep taxes low. So what do the stupid fucking lefties do? They move in and immediately start voting for the same types of bloodsucking, power-mongering, tax-loving liberals that were running the fucking shit-hole they were so desperate to leave!

So these fucking assholes go somewhere new to get away from something bad, then they turn the new place to shit just like they did w the old place.

It’s kind of like someone who lives in an outhouse shitter, who finally gets to move out of it and starts living in a decent, clean new hotel room. Then he starts pissing and shitting in his new bed and sleeping in it every night because he’s too fucking STUPID to understand that’s exactly what made his old home such a miserable place to live!!

And all of that would be funny except for the fact that the people who were living in the new place before the liberals got there now have to deal with all the piss and shit that liberals drag around with them everywhere they go.

Hopefully that made some kind of sense to people other than me.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum