How can we get more people on board next season?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: How can we get more people on board next season?

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 pm

You motherfuckers be saying some crazy shit and probably scaring people off. I love weed too, but I got this fucking cough and I can't smoke shit now. Can't wait until it goes away.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:06 pm

790thSFS wrote:You motherfuckers be saying some crazy shit and probably scaring people off. I love weed too, but I got this fucking cough and I can't smoke shit now. Can't wait until it goes away.

790 you might've gotten that cough servicing rednecks at the truck stop outside Fresno brah

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby blazin1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm

790thSFS wrote:You motherfuckers be saying some crazy shit and probably scaring people off. I love weed too, but I got this fucking cough and I can't smoke shit now. Can't wait until it goes away.

You probably got that cough from all the damn illegals and refugees California is bringing in at an alarming rate. Move to Colorado and smoke the best weed EVER! Plus a lot of people speak Spanish and English. I live 5 minutes away from the best Mexican food I have ever had in my life. I lived in Cali and used to go to Mexico all the time on vacation back in the day. 4 or 5 spots close to me would win easy. At one spot I see people ordering off the numbers because no one speaks English. Food is 5 star easy. You can't even park there during the week around lunch time.

To sum it up the WEED and FOOD is out of control. Get here before it's too late.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 am

blazin1 wrote:

You probably got that cough from all the damn illegals and refugees California is bringing in at an alarming rate. Move to Colorado and smoke the best weed EVER! Plus a lot of people speak Spanish and English. I live 5 minutes away from the best Mexican food I have ever had in my life. I lived in Cali and used to go to Mexico all the time on vacation back in the day. 4 or 5 spots close to me would win easy. At one spot I see people ordering off the numbers because no one speaks English. Food is 5 star easy. You can't even park there during the week around lunch time.

To sum it up the WEED and FOOD is out of control. Get here before it's too late.

I grew up in Albuquerque, recently went back there for a funeral. Same deal. It’s harder to find a place in ABQ that serves BAD Mexican food.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
blazin1 wrote:

I grew up in Albuquerque, recently went back there for a funeral. Same deal. It’s harder to find a place in ABQ that serves BAD Mexican food.

Sorry for your loss brother. Funerals are the worst.

Mexican food is my favorite. I dig bratwurst and burgers, but Mexican food is way too good.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm

blazin1 wrote:Sorry for your loss brother. Funerals are the worst.

Mexican food is my favorite. I dig bratwurst and burgers, but Mexican food is way too good.

Yeah, my uncle finally passed. That was the toughest motherfucker I ever knew. My mom was a basket case.

I haven't found ONE SINGLE authentic Mexican restaurant in GA, and I've been in the state since 1988. The vast majority of the self-proclaimed "Mexican restaurants" here are some kind of bizarre, cheap wannabe garbage. The rest of them are self-proclaimed "Gourmet Mexican restaurants." The food at those places is pretty good but it ain't Mexican. Closer to Tex Mex I think. And that is NOT the same as Mexican food, as you know.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 pm

We need to find more of these girls.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Natalia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Good luck with that :lol:

Natalia
Rookie
Rookie

Postby silver & black » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Natalia wrote:Good luck with that :lol:

At 58 years old, I'll need more than luck. :mrgreen:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 am

Damn, that chick is CLEAN-SHAVEN!! Smooth as a baby's but.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum